+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 649 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6482

Thread: If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally we have a tendency to find yourself in loss or call. since during this market there's nothing like 100% correct indicator exist, thus we must always ne'er believe any Indicator such a lot. it's continually higher to use a bunch of excellent indicators to create the mercantilism selections.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sopnobaj is an unknown quantity at this point sopnobaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually market never depend on one thing many thing are involve with market movement,its not right to depends on indicator 100% because fundamental is very important and all traders should follow fundamental and technical both....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    This happens with newbies many times. When they come across some new strategy , put on their trust .And results in loss.
    What you think about it ?
    maybe you just get a bad luck my friend... all indicator or strategy are profitable if we discipline with the rule, the money management and risk:reward ratio... and don't ever change your strategy every time... because you will just meet loss... so you just discipline with your strategy... just discipline...
    please click THANKS

Senior Member bassma_kamel is an unknown quantity at this point bassma_kamel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don`t ever trust with any indicators or tools 100% because there is no one who make sure 100% about what will happen in the future so don't ever trust 100% with any tools in forex.

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well indicators are for help not to trigger our trades. what we forget when trading is that we have to take help from indicators to trade but only keep main tool as price action to know the market bias. So it will add confirmation to our trades making them more profitable for us.

Member damilare is an unknown quantity at this point damilare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trust any indicator 100% you will definately make money but i tell you, u will loss whatever you make to the market and eventually loss all your capital again and again.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buht se traders khty hy k indicators 95% work rtiy hy, so ye estimated hy and koi be future k bry me 100% nhi keh skta indicator be nahi....lakin agr ye 95% true work krty hy to lazman hmy en par trust krna hoga tub he hum enhy use kr skty hy...

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont really think it would be safe to rely on any indicator solely but that can really help you ascertain your trade decisions and recheck your analysis.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its not good to depend on single indicator,i dont use any indicator for trading I just use price action and that is powerful than any indicator that I have seen in the platform.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can u tell me wht is all about,, in ur post? i didnot found any thing informatic except some confirmation ask fro other sites, u better place some thing from ur own and on the same page

+ Reply to Thread
Page 613 of 649 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)