+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 649 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 6482

Thread: If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Banned xoazhar1 is an unknown quantity at this point xoazhar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you trust in only one indicator, it may bring for you a great catastrophe. because trade on the depending on only one indicator is not good. forex trade is not depend on not only indicator it also depend on proper skill, news impact and fundamental analysis also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you trust a indicator 100%,you will get lose your big amount of money.i fall in same type of problem.i trust a indicator 100%.that time i get lose my money 13.60$ in gold.so don't trust indicator 100%

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Think the right result, you can't always win. Can help you win for long periods, profit continuously aware of all stores to time.have where you can win all the time, think all traders use to professional traders, so do not believe in all the indicators? I could hurt you almost last. Thank you very much.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader must remember that there is no indicator or system that can provide consistent profits. for each indicator or system, must have weaknesses and shortcomings, so we must be careful in using it. therefore it would be very nice, if a trader train the ability to use any indicator or system, before applying it to the real perdagagangan account.

Senior Member regy is an unknown quantity at this point regy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all indicators cant be trusted for 100%. they just use technical, but to trade, we must use fundamental also. even the indicator said the price was overbough, but its doesn't mean we can sell the pair

Senior Member cutejanjua is an unknown quantity at this point cutejanjua's Avatar
    Thanks
    रोग लक्षण बहुत पिछड रहे हैं। हम कैसे विश्वास में में स्थानांतरित हो सकता है कुछ हाथों में हमारे? का प्रयोग करने के लक्षणों ९रना चाहता हूं मैं दूसरे परिप्रेक्ष्य प्रदान करता है। मध्यांतर तक घटाने में पिछड रहे हैं। मॅँ छोड संकेत है।

Senior Member henky is an unknown quantity at this point henky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Morning View Post
    Most indicators are lagging and repaint. How could we trust into something that could drag us into losing? I will use indicators as my second opinion to place my trades. I have spent my time in reducing lost by lagging indicator.
    yes, i agree with you, we cant trust the indicator 100%, we just can trust it for 60-70% only. and we must make analysis use other tools which more reliable than indicator, such as candlestick, and etc

Member Good Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Good Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most indicators are lagging and repaint. How could we trust into something that could drag us into losing? I will use indicators as my second opinion to place my trades. I have spent my time in reducing lost by lagging indicator.
    'eLCy'

Member jumandemon is an unknown quantity at this point jumandemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all indicators are follow the news and experts report its my personal thoughts about indicators and deepening on indicator i think its make easy for our trading decision and give us a way for making money in Forex helps us but all time trusting in indicator may be not safe

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hamain kabhi bhi kisi indicator per 100% trust naheen kerna chahiye kionkay indicators bus hamain market kay baray mein aik guess daitay hain complete knowledge naheen daitay ic liye indicators kay sath fundamental aur technical analysis bhi zaroor kerna chahiye aur risk management ka bhi khal khiyal rakhna chahiye verna loss honay kay bohat chances hotay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 548 of 649 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 648 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)