+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 649 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Thread: If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If traders believe in a 100% indicator, they will fully depend on indicators, they will easily lose many indicators giving a bad signal to trade. With indicators we need to learn how to use them first. and no indicator can provide 100% accuracy. You need to place a take profit analysis, you can choose the one that matches your indicator. Forex is a good job, but traders must know the risks. so traders must change the way to minimize risk. The first thing to learn is that risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business that is very risky. nothing is perfect here. same as the indicator too. no indicator can provide 100% profit. but most beginners really trust them. that's one of the reasons I think about losing them. and at first in forex trading I used a complex trading strategy called a green fire strategy. I use more than 8 indicators and combine all indicators to make decisions. But believe me at that time I lost almost all orders because most indicators were late responding. Now I use a simple trading strategy where I mainly use a candlestick chart in making an analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother forex trading aik risky business hay es main hum indicator ko only trend ko indicate karnay kay liay use kartay hain and koi bhee indicator 100% humain trend ki information nahi deta, so hum agar kisi indicator per 100% depend kartay hain to big loss ho sakta hay.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), jaan23np (2018-10-27), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Playing a good strategy really depends on the strategy we use, all of that is better when answering everything from the market about the strategies we use in our indicator applications to establish the right strategy. and that is the right result. Indicators will not always help you win. There are no indicators that can provide 100% accurate predictions, and the indicators are often late. Believing in the indicator does not hurt, but we must know when we have to install Stop Loss. Because the indicator is not completely correct. good work.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will only face the loss of time. it really can be avoided to fully depend on indicators. You can use indicators partially and must trade with your own analysis and this self analysis will help you make a profit and that is the right result. no indicator can provide a 100% accurate prediction, and the indicator is often late. Believing in the indicator does not hurt, but we must know when we have to install Stop Loss. Because the indicator is not completely correct.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view, all indicators, repaint or not, it can't give the correct signal. I still often catch signals from indicators. it was confirmed, but as soon as I opened a position, the charge was fast in the opposite direction. and if you truly believe in the 100% indicator, you may have a lot of mistakes in trading, because it is usually an indicator that issues false signals. because of course almost does not follow the movement of indicators of price movements that have occurred. Therefore, in my opinion, it will not move forward, maybe it will signal later.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, the urban legend about what can happen if you don't see it before jumping. Enjoying Nova's healthy car sales in the US, Chevrolet introduced it to Latin America - where the bomb was bombed. Apparently, "no va" - means "not to go" in Spanish, and that name changes the prospect. and we end up on the drop or border label. because in this industry there are ciphers that are 100% similar to the real indicators, so we should not consider any of the indicators that are so innumerable. It once surpassed using many respectable indicators to piss trading decisions.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not advisable to trust any 100% indicator because these indicators only show price movements in the past and we must trade the future of certain currency pairs. Maybe we can use this indicator just to get an idea about trends and then we have to put trade at the best level to get profit. and I think that is the right guide. Indicator instruments don't always help you win. This might help you win for many bersuku points, but the faculty doesn't let you win all the examples. You affirm that if there are indicators that can help traders win all experience, I judge all gift merchants to use it and get it constantly. There are no poor gifts for professtional merchandisers on forex. So don't trust the indicator completely, it can hurt you in the end.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a really good indicator is to know the current market situation. when analyzing market conditions, we can take calls according to our own experience. therefore depending on only one indicator is not a good idea. therefore we must read the market with a completely different angle through the use of completely different indicators. and I never believed any indicator was 100% ... I tried to use the experience with the help of indicators. I tried to do my technical analysis.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe 100% in the indicator. indicator is a tool for making decisions. they provide information that has been passed. remember that the market is moving news and traders to respond to news. My advice is to use indicators that you really understand proven character and accuracy, ultimately it depends on your decision. and I think that will not be the right indicator to help you produce. Always win. It might help you to win in the long run, if anyone can help you win all the time indicator traders have ever had, but I all traders have the same I will not let you win all the time. Thinking always seems to use profit. It may not be needed there because professional traders do not believe in forex. So the indicator is completely completely, so that it finally hurts you warmly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 649 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)