+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 649 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Thread: If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many indicators on the forex market that work for us just fine if we manage our money well and we read predictions every day then we can win more money we must always need to work hard and need to stay in touch with the forex market news then we can win more money and easily. and that is the right result. Indicators will not always help you win. This can help you win for the long term, but it won't let you win all the time. Have you ever thought that if an indicator can help traders win all the time, good work .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I 100% don't believe any indicators. The reason is that there is nothing they can do, what will happen 1 minute after the forex market. How do you say that you are an indicator? However, there are indications that the market will be at the end of the match. They don't have an indicator that is 100% successful. and in my view this is really bad don't believe any indicators 100% because there is no rules for trading in forex if you really want to make some big profits then you just need to take care of this place and when you can finish it after it will become a good trader easily and you will be able to make some of the big profits you want from here to save with your trade,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators can tell me what moves on the market. then, we want to analyze the indicator what indicator you are using depends on you. But, I like MACD all the time and I flow on the maximum time indicator and I also analyze the indicators, and the maximum time I get big profits. and if there are indicators that are 100% correct or I trust any indicator other than anything that might happen because Forex Trading cannot be predicted based on one indicator. we must consider other indicators rather than trusting one indicator blindly. so you don't have to trust one indicator and focus on the other too.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure it's true. Characters will not always be found. It could be, but you can do this regularly. or even to show that the symbol of resources is for professionals who regularly receive. Usually connected to a deficit that can have a nice little string. Signed 50% confidence, and buying and selling, using characters that appear when using low risk. and that happens with every trader when they enter the forex business. They make a profit on their demo account. But that does not mean that they are always successful and experienced in forex trading. They only have luck at that time.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    'If you believe any indicator 100% what will happen' forex is the best, so if it can help you win for the long term, but it won't let you win all the time. Have you ever thought that if there are indicators that can help traders win all the time, I think all traders will get it and use profits constantly. and Excessive dependence or trust in indicators is actually not good, especially adjusted indicators or expert advisors because most of them work well at the beginning but as time goes on they depreciate, this shows that we must try to develop our own strategies.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trust in indicators requires long-term practice and observation. I believe in some indicators for my analysis but never believe 100%. when we believe 100% for each indicator it can be a disaster or a big loss occurs and this is my personal opinion and no certainty in life is part of uncertainty and I think this will make us a good trade if we realize that it is not will never be perfect in our trade all we have to do is how we manage risk. be careful .

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good Forex work !!! If you believe the indicator is 100%, a big loss will come and you will not be able to recover. I don't see an indicator that gives a 100% signal that is correct. There is always damage to the signal for some time. 50% confidence indicator and use a small risk when trading with indicator signals, but some indicators are useful for traders. Although not accurate all the time but still they are my favorite tools while waiting for the signal to enter the market. The best way is to combine several indicators to get an accurate signal.

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think no, sometimes it can help you to understand the market kiyun kay indicator ka kam analysis may help karna hai maybe some indicators sae working nae karty lekin iska ye matlab nae kay sab he wrong hoty hain balky kuch indicators aisy bhi hoty hain jo properly apko guid kar rhy hoty hain.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator reveals what you have to do if nothing happens by chance in the world, or if there is no new information that can shift the industry, or no financial institution wants to strengthen or damage its currency. On normal days the indicator will tell you what to do, if you have chosen the right time period, the right indicator with the right configuration and Wear fear I disagree with your opinion, the indicator is our best friend in trading and we must believe 100% to them. but the condition is to find out how the indicator works and what the pros and cons are. Even the best and most successful traders will fail if they trade without indicators or not like jobs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the right result.An indicator will not alwasy help you win .It may help you win for a long term,but it will not let you win all the time.have you ever thought that if there exists an indicator can help traders win all the time,I think all traders will use it and profit constantly.There will no need for professtional trader in forex.So do not beleive an indicator completely,it may hurt you so harmly in the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 649 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)