+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: FXplosion Trading Expieriencees

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can find the rbi grid ea in this thread:

https://indian-forex.com/showthread....24-Rsi-grid-ea

But i have seen it works like the explosion only with the difference that the rsi indicator will be used. A widget for it will be following.

The explosion you can use with lower money and lower lots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello snoopy1234,

thanks for your answer. Where can I get the RSI EA? Do you have got a link for us?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with this setting the explosion is not got for trendy pairs. Therefore i must test in different settings on it. But i am testing now forward the rbi ea too. the widget will be come in the next days in the thread.

A circle of pairs are good a correlation must be tester. I dont know if this is good. The explosion has not so mutch settings but i will let him trade fully automatically. Look only once a week whats doing. Thats the goal.

With different settings the explosion works fine on eurusd but will be handled manually too. You might have ever a look at it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much snoopy. DO you test the strategy with other pairs wihich are moer trendy like EURUSD? What do you think about a "circle" of pairs which correlate to each other? Can this work?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this one you can use it for:

You can close separately all buys or all sells or at once all trades you want.

CloseOpenLongOrders = true;
    CloseOpenShortOrders = true;
    ClosePendingLongOrders = true;
    ClosePendingShortOrders = true;
    JustCloseSpecificMagicNumber= 0; // if set JustCloseSpecificMagicNumber to 0, will close all MagicNumber orders; if just want to close specific MagicNumber orders, set JustCloseSpecificMagicNumber to you magic value ;
    CloseAllSymbols = true; // if set CloseAllSymbols = true, it will close all symbols satisfying the settings, if set CloseAllSymbols = false, just close the symbol you are applying this EA to;
    JustCloseOrdersWithinTheRange = false; //if set JustCloseOrdersWithinTheRange = true, just close orders whose open prices are within the range CloseRangeHigh to CloseRangeLow.

Close Orders.mq4.zip

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your answer. DO you have an EA or Script to close all trades when a global amount is reached? Where can I download this?

regards

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello triplex,

i am using for this long term test Eur/GBP and GBPUSD. Mostly the same standard. TP 10 and grid 20 or 10 (GU/EG)

I am using an excel to calculate the costs and i am thinking about if its good or not to do an external script to close every trade when its in global profit aof 10 or so. But that i can do manually too. I am thinking about this.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello snoopy1234,

which pairs do you use on your account? What is the Grid-Size, how do you calculate it?

regards

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and here is the myfxbook widget. It will be actualised every 60 minutes.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

here in the annex you will find the actual Explosion EA.

If you want to use it on different Currency pairs so please fill in an magic number.

This EA runs only if you fill out the account number section.

FXplosion-Account-magicnr.zip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast