+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FXplosion Trading Expieriencees

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are real generous goggles that can metamorphose gains without ever losing. the robot is programmed to look for sterling that can be achieved without regard to restless factors, but the console mechanism signifies a robot whose implementation we do to protect the eyes on your account from taking us to veto. and The best known to date is Fapturbo, but I have no personal practical experience with it. I only heard about it from some good traders only under certain market conditions specified in it. But overall the merchant community does not recommend using robots,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is the best robot on the market. it depends on how you will manage the robot and its capacity. so far, all the robots I've tried are all the same, all you need is to change it to the one that suits you. and the best forex robot is your brain. You will never get a constant profit by using EA. Thinking how it is possible to trade successfully using computer programs that are not able to adapt to market changes. Don't waste your time and money with EA. Learn and trade alone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can as long as the robot continues to give us enough advantages instead of losses. but we must understand the character of the robot because each robot has a different character that makes users have to choose it wisely to put it on their chart and they might choose one that suits market conditions. and i used ea only once and at that time i lost all my balance. It is true that he can give me quick and big profits but it is also true that he helps lose all your money. If anyone gives you 100% profit I believe that ea gives you 100% loose. so I want to trade manually.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual trading but we cannot remove the affordability of robots ... where robots are useful you cannot manage with manual trading. For example, if you trade a live account manually ... and you get a lot of profit from it ... that you withdraw part of it for your own personal use and another part for reinvestment ... You can reinvest another part of the profit in a separate account ... attach a robot on it and leave it hosted on vps ... to produce it on the side.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner trader. I like sexual trade. I do not like automatic trading. but on a mated trade automatically is a very useful advantage ... so I am segguest for every new trader and not automatic trading on the forex market. from beginners. and I am a new trader. I do not know recommend using automatic trading. I believe that accepting trade is good for all traders. the first time a new trader receives real trade. and the next few days. he is an automatic direct trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you use a profit key advisor, this will not make an open position for you but this will help you to be disciplined with TP and SL points so you don't have to think about the TP that EA will discuss for your trailing stop and EA may work but it depends on strategy, arrangement, adaptability, work So, you need to test it in a demo or simulator and then put it in Real with strict control and constantly monitor it for any abnormalities ...! Just need to be careful and as Arief said, we need a good VPS to run EA on Auto-Pilot 24/5

Hopefully well

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , You point to some good and bad things from robots and humans, but do you think if all the work is done by robots, then humans are the makers of that robot, so east or west humans are the best. and I don't think there is a comparison between humans and robots about the advantages and accuracy that humans can get in this field that are impossible for robots. But there are many benefits of robots such as emotion free trading and 14/5 trades that produce a lot for traders.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously the manual one is risk free, no robot can trade better than you, and I personally don't take stupid steps so I get some money in my account and I give it all to robots that can't even guarantee that they will be safe with it and Trade Manuel is better than trading robots if we trade with robots we will not have the opportunity to succeed in trading on the market we will be able to successfully trade forex when we learn and have the right knowledge and experience of forex trading.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA is a tool to help traders.

That is not the end of all and all, because it was also created by some humans.

It is said, not all EAs are created equal and most of them fail on the market, it is clearly evident.

Only a few survive. and it will be very difficult to get it.

Thus, this topic is YES but how long are the millions of dollars in question

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots are only static logic pairs, hmmm and ofcourse as traders, we have to be dynamic partners, because trade is also difficult for me, and we have to do good trading and as traders, if we cannot manage our money with our own strength, we will never be able to win too and if big profits use a lot too, and if wrong it will also beat big ... I started thinking about it, with safe trading, no greedy to offer many benefits ... yes I will return to this idea Thank you ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast