+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 470 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really agree with your opinion. I get quite a profitable trading system from one of the forum. system was developed jointly by the members of the forum, and nothing is hidden from the system. all are free to use it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Although it is true that successful traders do not share what different or special they do or even if they follow the basics they do not share with others as they have worked hard for the same and can not simply share their hard work with any other traders for free .
    That's right. No amount of money can buy the sweat and blood they shed during their journey to the top. What most people didn't see is that they are willing to show you the way, but not taking you there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i get successful in my trading, i will share my ideas for free. So far, i post some good signals on my facebook page which i also post to some friends who are into forex too. And i have never asked for anything.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    I think there is no trading secrets or secret trading strategies as forex is like a open book and there is no secret and the only secret is knowledge , skills and trading with discipline and patience and follow trading discipline which is basic rules of trading .
    yes I agree. many, master trader who has been shared its forex traders with knowledge through the forums. but, although there has been a good strategy, not all traders will be successful with this strategy. because each trader has their own perception.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i disagree with you about this,because at this forums too, there are many expert and read some threads then share their experiences. i think the problem here is us, how we read and learn them as well..or we still do not get the understanding about it
    This forum is too many traders who share their trading strategy is only just now how do you trade a testing strategy that we can learn to share and you can train starategy while on demo account before using the real accoun

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i disagree with you about this,because at this forums too, there are many expert and read some threads then share their experiences. i think the problem here is us, how we read and learn them as well..or we still do not get the understanding about it
    do the best we can

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    Maybe not the strategy that could not produce a profit ratio of 70%. but you can not apply that setrategi correctly and discipline so that setrategi was not effective in your trading....
    bahi main ap ke bat sa bilkul be mutfaq nahi hoon agr ap na koi acchi or best strategy nhih batanata hoon tab tak ap ak ache or best trading kabi be nahi kar skata hoo or es sa ap ka account main boht sara prfoit eanred kabi be nahi kar sakta hoo es laya trading main hamsa prfoit eanred karoo.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if so, they do not share trading system that is fair, they are very hard to find a trading system that can produce well until they are successful, they may not share sangta also sell just like that, whatever they will not sell it because they can profit from forex trading itself, so if there is a very profitable system of claim ang and can make money from forex every day and then they sell it is a lie because successful trading will not be sold bagimanapun circumstances.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    The risk that we get here does not always work within their expectations there are time when we gain and profit but we can
    only make a decision how we achieve success in this business with which if the behavior make us minimize the risk.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe not the strategy that could not produce a profit ratio of 70%. but you can not apply that setrategi correctly and discipline so that setrategi was not effective in your trading....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 470 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)