+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 470 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always believe successful trader share their trading strategy and it is not right successful trader never share their trading strategy. I am always try to follow successful trader strategy and tips for success in Forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jackdoson is on a distinguished road Jackdoson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with your statement. Successful trader share theirs experience to know more from others strategy. I mean if you be successful trader, make your own strategy to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    maybe different people different ways of teaching science, I think it natural that professional traders do not directly teach you how trading in trading him because it's not just a technical way that affects the success but psychological factors also influence, so they also want to give a psychological lesson for traders beginners.
    True, to each his/her own and that includes the way of master traders teach others. But if you read many books many of them wrote all these years, you'll see that they would gladly pointed you the way to the top. But they refuse to take you there. You just have to reach it on your own expenses.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by digger_jim View Post
    They are not afraid, only sick of others. Imagine yourself already a successful trader, and flocks of newbies surrounding you asking you for your strategy but refuse the hard work you did as part of it. Wouldn't you feel sick of them after some time?
    maybe different people different ways of teaching science, I think it natural that professional traders do not directly teach you how trading in trading him because it's not just a technical way that affects the success but psychological factors also influence, so they also want to give a psychological lesson for traders beginners.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malibo View Post
    yes I think he does not want to share their secrets. Because they may be afraid of other people or other scams. Then they had to leave their only sucked to not let the chance to online thieves. But this is not a good thing, because the beginning they needed to encourage these sucked for more.
    They are not afraid, only sick of others. Imagine yourself already a successful trader, and flocks of newbies surrounding you asking you for your strategy but refuse the hard work you did as part of it. Wouldn't you feel sick of them after some time?

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on the traders,
    many traders want to share their strategies,

While some others keep their strategy as a secret..
    They afraid that the system wont work anymore..

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think he does not want to share their secrets. Because they may be afraid of other people or other scams. Then they had to leave their only sucked to not let the chance to online thieves. But this is not a good thing, because the beginning they needed to encourage these sucked for more.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is not true, in this forum i have gotten close to 15 strategy and out of that number, i have tested 2 on demo and the result i got when i demo traded them is very good

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the risk that we get here does not always work within their expectations
    There are times when we gain and profit
    but we can only make a decision how we achieve success in this business, with which if the behavior makes us minimize the risk

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    han ye baat main ne bhi dekhi ha k jo bhi trader yahan par kamyab hota ha na woh apne way of trading kisi se bhi share nahi karta ha pata nahi kioun es ki kiya waja ho sakti ha ye to mugh ko bhi nahi pata

+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 470 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)