+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 470 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member dailyfxtrader is an unknown quantity at this point dailyfxtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    i think that if i have got the success on the forex business maybe i will share my strategy to the other trader on this forum, because i have alredy got many thing when i make the trading on the forex so i need to help the other
    sure! you do that!! sharing is caring so how do you trade exactly? manually or following singals on zulutrade like me?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    If successful trader can't share their strategy then why they join in forum. I think expert trader join in forum for help newbies trader. So they share their strategy plan etc with newbies through forum.
    yes you are an expert trader and a trader who either are willing to share knowledge with traders lainnya.ya we also have to think
    is a science that we can later also have our share to friends who still frequent loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from forum we can get the knowlegle and the way trading. some traders share information ang experience on forex. we can take the knots guide trading so that we can succed. forum can also be said to guide us when we can choose a good way fou us to use.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Or maybe if they share they strategies, and some people might not get it work so well then they might come to say something against the strategy, no one likes to share something he thinks is precious but not getting the appreciation it should deserve. Anyway for us it's always good to read things shared by others, test it for ourselves and appreciate no matter how it works for us.
    For my own reasons using stop loss is very important.but we really have to know where to place it.using stop loss in wrong way can also kill the account very fast.l think it is one of the most important topic that some body have to write an e-book and explain all the best settings for a stop loss and also trailing stop.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Or maybe if they share they strategies, and some people might not get it work so well then they might come to say something against the strategy, no one likes to share something he thinks is precious but not getting the appreciation it should deserve. Anyway for us it's always good to read things shared by others, test it for ourselves and appreciate no matter how it works for us.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true that when we traders become successful they may be busy in trading or learning more strategies of trade.So they do not get time to share their experience of trading to other traders.They also may think that they have become successful by struggling to learn trade so they don't like to share it easily for them.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    We should not be disappointed because the trader did not want to share successful strategies. Do you know how they are teetering on the early stages? But they continue to survive, never retreat. Should we be independent, do not depend on others.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adonbaba View Post
    I respect your opinion. Sometime it is true that many traders do not want to share their strategy. They only share their common strategy. But I think we have to change our mentality because this is not an exam hall where everyone fight for first place. Through this job everyone can be first. Their is no hindrance in forex earning.
    I think the absolutely right that we should try to learn the forex yourself, seek help from a mental rid ourselves of material already widely available forex, learn forex kta now living well, so that we can succeed very well.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If successful trader can't share their strategy then why they join in forum. I think expert trader join in forum for help newbies trader. So they share their strategy plan etc with newbies through forum.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    no need to get training because training will be expensive and no need to pay money for this you must learn yourself and must do your own analysis there are many sites on the internet which gives u learning
    I agree.. I just am learning it all by myself currently.I read articles online from various forex tutorial web sites, and visit forex forum such as this one daily, and do the trade in my demo account in instaforex, seems there are a lot to learn, not only the technical things, fundamental things, news stuff, but also there's need of figuring out how to use the forex software, hehe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 470 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)