+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 470 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good strategy and planning at the time trading is absolutely necessary to be successful trading.Obviously to be able to determine the strategy we have to find a suitable fit with the character and ability we have.It takes time for months due to this strategy is not easy to find.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategy are well known but few can follow. In addition market is not pure math so always trader have to add some intuition that makes the market different.

I think demo Competition actually kills one's real portential. i makes people habituated to trade with high leverage without money management. Its better to avoid demo competition if the prize depends on % gain only. However good if other factors considered.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific Entity View Post
    Naturally no human being will tell you every secret about him/her; that is quite natural and understandable. A successful trader may give you the basics of his/her success, and keep back the rest; it's now left for you to decipher how to implement the information he/she has given you to suit your trading system.
    I think the demo account is not much help but reveal more in the spirit of trade secrets based on the knowledge and skills of the trade. If it can be done, then it is not possible to achieve success in forex in a tempo that is too long to gain some confidence for yourself if you make a successful trade.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific Entity View Post
    Well he may have given you his success secrets or strategies because you're learning directly under him; perhaps even paying him for his services. But he would most likely not share his trading ideas and success secrets with the rest of the public. Quite a few successful traders would be willing to share their success secrets at free cost.
    If it comes with the pay then it makes some sense. However, I wonder if a successful trader would share with you his secret ideas totally, maybe there's still something kept for himself only. Even if some people may like to share their successful secrets just like some human nature to help others, but maybe they don't suit everyone else, best thing is you conclude some secrets of your own and rock with them.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye ek dam sahi hai koi bi successful trading anpni successful trading strategy kabi bi share ni karega.
    wo shear bi karega to puri tarha se ni batayega.
    ye unka ek secreat hoga hai jis se wo jyda pesaa kamate hai.

Junior Member Anis Zaman is an unknown quantity at this point Anis Zaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is partly true. But there are some traders who likes to share their ideas and experience with the newbie. They sometime give advice to the newbie. It's up to the mentality of the traders.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    See if you want to become a good trader or a professional then we have to make our own platform in which we have to work hardly and good controlling power on the account in which they are doing trading. Because one day the successful traders are also a beginners and for getting success they are worked day & night.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess price calculator is also something we can use, I would just check how the calculator tells about trend of the movement, and set up a position lower than that for the upward trend, and position higher than that for the downward trend, this way I can stay safe. And actually nowadays I just am playing for one pip, I always buy currency and sell it when I can have 1 pip profit, sounds not much but still it is profit.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's true. Successful traders don't really shares their personal secret way of trading. If they were doing that every trader will successful in their trading. But we do not see this in the real trading business. Here they are successful who personally discover some ideas that really work.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedi View Post
    For my own reasons using stop loss is very important.but we really have to know where to place it.using stop loss in wrong way can also kill the account very fast.l think it is one of the most important topic that some body have to write an e-book and explain all the best settings for a stop loss and also trailing stop.
    yes,SL have other things for traders must care about it,if we cant put level about risk from our trade wisely,SL will easily get touched or too wider
    than TP orders,using indicators to determine good putting SL at right area that are not too tight and wide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 470 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)