+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 470 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Initially I was idly by when trading online browsing browsing I like my hobby I finally read something that I really liked that one day I want mejnadikan my hobby into my job and I was quite happy to live it,, they say if you want to succeed we have to love the job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The word NEVER is misused here, the fcat is that some does not share their trading strategy does not mean that many are not sharing their, if not, whta about the Eas??? this is good point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not complete truth in the phrase that successful trader try to hide their strategies as we see many here on forum opening discussing what they do and share their experience. Knowedge does not reudce when you distribute

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    no not all, only few , mean persons only do.
    if you share your experience,analysis,& tricks of trading with others they like you , & they always wait for your signal.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have another opinion with this statement . i believe that each successful trader share their trading designs for the newbie and different trader for obtaining profit by using his/her vogue. suppose|i feel|i believe} nobody think that anyone got loss.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by shankar_saha; 2012-07-14 at 11:54 AM. Reason: uncounciously double post

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    We are not sure nonetheless they certainly not actually needed to hold the idea to be able to himself in addition to chance to be able to other people if alerted, in order that they would like you to find out the key to be able to its very own in addition to independent.

Senior Member widia is an unknown quantity at this point widia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you are right, but demo account did not make us learn how to controll our emotion during trading, it only show us about some of strategy only

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think only some a successful trader who dont want to share theis strategies to the other.
    but too many also a successful trader will share their strategies its need a cost or free to us.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i know that i was really really working so I have to use and enter in the right job I do not want to shortchange me should be the number one of the others I saw what was happening in the world out there that is very tiring pips

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As for me, I believe that not every successful traders actually share their success secret, but I am willing to share my strategy that I have been using for demo trading and has been worth trying it is the pivot point, support and resistance levels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 470 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)