+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 470 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah that's the nature of a human being, they have a voracious nature and do not care about the people around him,,, maybe there are only a few of the traders who had dared to master my level give information freely and that is what we often ask for his help

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually some trader don't like to share because he want to keep secret his strategy. but the new user will be benefited if they share.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned selinabegum is an unknown quantity at this point selinabegum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the abstraction, when we learn a strategy from a merchandiser who mutual it on cyberspace and counseling to take it , it happens that we can not realize it right and we get really low successful ratio. Here the difficulty is that every dealer hold his own trading communication and it is ambitious to change someone's communication. So if we get bad results from a strategy we say it is not a prosperous.
    The convexity is that if you are followers a merchandiser then anticipate in his way not in your way. And also netmail him if workable and plow the strategy much deeply.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio.i think .successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to any body .wait do you think .

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's a normal thing for a successful trader there who share knowledge with a wide range of requirements so that new traders if you want to learn sometimes have to pay and may be answered because it is expensive and no more idea of science is mediocre so if you want to learn forex look for the internet then you'll find lots of free science.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not an easy business to do that we must continue to learn and strive, because learning and the demands of a person trying to achieve success, if they pass through the learning process, it seems less likely that person to succeed in any case, even though learning is a process that plays an important role to achieve success.

Senior Member fahadshaheen is an unknown quantity at this point fahadshaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    a friend i met on forum basically told me about forex and his trading strategies believe you me i got so upset after spending months with his strategy that once i thought of giving up on forex. he said to earn profits in thousands but i on the other hand none :P i prefer to use many systems before i go in the trade

Member MD ATAUR RAHMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MD ATAUR RAHMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the real traders never share their trading strategies.Because from my opinion if they do, then every body would be aware of those strategies and adopt them for earnig profit thus creating a difficulty for the real traders to their tades.I have experienced it already and no one is going to tell everythings about whats he knows for better trades.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pereira View Post
    that is not true, there are many successful strategies here , that means that the successful traders shared their strategies and it is our job now to learn and trade with it
    yes a successful merchant here we make our guide in making transactions with their guidance we will know what to avoid and what to do to learn from the master it is important

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depending on my assumption it can be said that I'm with you the superfine forex strategy are the secrets of their creator and for this you staleness turn suchlike them and person your own strategy for this you staleness transform around the quantify and try Various technique to perceive a strategy for staff and donjon it for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 470 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)