+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 470 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ho sakta hai k successful trader apni trading strategies share nahi karty hun, par agar koi trader greedy hai & acha profit kar raha hai to phir usko paise de kar he strategy janty hai log par mery khayal se dosro ko follow nahi only dekhna chahiye hamen wo karna chahiye jo hamen lagy k hamary liye acha hai!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai ki har sucesful trader ko apni strategy yaha pe share karni chahiye..aisa karne se baki traders ko bhi fayda mil sakta hai aur forums me to sab traders mil ke hi kaam karte hai..to baki logo ko bhi paise kamane chahaiye..mujhe jab bhi forex ke bare me koi achi chiz pata chalti hai me yaha pe zarur share karta hon
    han bhai apne thik kaha he agar succesful trader apni strategies ko shere karege to hi new traders unko follow kar ke success way choos karege .sabhi ashe traders ko apne trading plans and strategies ko new traders ke sath shere karna chahie

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually this statement is not true according to my point of view. there are so many successful traders who shares their strategy. but the main point here is that one's strategy may not suit for another as the method of strategy is not clearly understandable for others. so it is better to build your own strategy which is easy for you to understand and handle. you can study others' strategies to make yours stronger.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Banned satishfx is an unknown quantity at this point satishfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate Robots as I have lost big money using Robots. Now I like to trade manually as then I 'll be at least satisfied that I lost by my mistakes.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    yess , I think it depends on each trader when a person is kind, they can share his good system that can profit consistently..
    good luck .
    ye her trader ki apni marzi hoti hay kay wo apni strategy share karain ya nae, kisi kay pass itna time nae hota kay wo apni strategy tafseel say sikha sakay aur koi bass apni strategy share hi nae kerna chahtay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Junior Member taxila60 is an unknown quantity at this point taxila60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi g mere khyal sy bhot sy frdnz hain jo hum sy bhot c batian share krte hain kch log hain jo share nhi karte lakan ye baat galat hain un ko share krni chaie hum sab logon k sath is sy humie b learning hoti hai or new traders ko bhot hi support krti hain ye sab chezain,lakan hir ek trader ka apna style hai trading ka jo hir ko handle nhi kr skta ho profit nhi gain kr skta

Junior Member nadeem33aslam is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem33aslam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apko dono trah kay log is main milain gay laikin ziada tur log jealous hotay hain aur woh nahin chahtay kaeh jo kuch hamaray pas hai woh doosron ko bhi mil jayay
    jubkay doosri taraf woh log bhi hain jo apni kamyabi doosron se share kur kay proud feel kurtay hain

Junior Member lotus21 is an unknown quantity at this point lotus21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those who can keep a close watch on US and Euro Zone nations Economic events, he/she can be the real gainer in forex trading. There is no real universal forex trading strategy.

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    You are right in one sense. But some do share their strategies but with a payment or we have to purchase it. I haven't find anyone who have given a good strategy for free. But yes there are lots of strategies on the net and i have tested a few but mostvof them are not upto my mark.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey actually selfishness is some nature of human being I guess, and it's better to understand others. First of all we don't know who are the successful traders, second of all even if some successful traders wanna share, maybe their strategies won't work good for each and every trader, and maybe they'll get unappreciated, no one wanna hear that for the help they have given in good purpose.Anyway, I guess we've just got to be grateful for the information, strategies etc. that we got from others no matter it works good for us or not, and also search and develop ourselves in our own ways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 470 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)