+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 470 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned fiztrd is on a distinguished road fiztrd's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think there is some thing ..like becase i have seem almost all member on froum try to help each otehr ...
    the vey best strategies are all discuesed in details in forums ... so there is no point in critizisng .. any traders ... almost all share ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member emir is an unknown quantity at this point emir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no Secrets In Achieving Success Trading. Success in trading is how you prepare yourself if you have a loss and still willing to learn from the failures and bad experiences of your own, so it will present itself trik2 and trading of your own way according to their ability and the information that you get for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it i not because they don't share the strategy but because of the differences of the traders physiology.It depends on trader to trade and they way each of us deal with the market.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    I think it does not matter if the trader does not want to share successful strategies, and if the strategy can you get for free on the internet can provide up to 70% win ratio I think that's good, for yourself and then develop a strategy that his best by setting about to help when trading. If the ratio of winning can be increased, is not that nice? When you've found your best strategy please do not forget to share with other traders, because it is not possible from the beginning you do not know until today's forex indeed impossible without the help of another people (traders)

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is the fact. Most of time, traders hunter for good strategies by searching on the internet and try it in demo account, but they always feel disaapointed by most of the strategies they collect are fail to predict price movement. I think the best strategy is one that we make by ourself, not base on anyone.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by investor forex View Post
    we do not consider ourselves to be a winner or a person who is always lost in the world of trading, because the possibility is always there for us. Maybe this time we won, but we will lose. Continue to learn and strive to be better is one thing we have to do.
    not those who have actually had a lot of success to share their trading strategy and they do it in the trade that made us have to deal with a good trade just that we need to train our own emotional self control

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zaylan View Post
    my opinion that the success rates are achieved by ****ually not necessarily be the same we get, and I think the success is the result of work and his own. and in his own way. then go for its own success. As for the matter of tricks and how we are to succeed we want to or not to others. it is our birthright. good luck to us all
    yes I agree completely with your opinion is the result of success will not be the same as every man is given the size of the point of success obtained, and it also depends on how we are to succeed with determination and hard work was most certainly will get success properly obtained,,, I believe it,,
    congratulations to work ....

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by investor forex View Post
    we do not consider ourselves to be a winner or a person who is always lost in the world of trading, because the possibility is always there for us. Maybe this time we won, but we will lose. Continue to learn and strive to be better is one thing we have to do.
    yes we must continue to learn to hone our knowledge by intelligent thinking in the world of commerce there must be gains and losses from which it is now we have to respond positively to Kitu we should be able to take control over the details of the trading business so that we can succeed ... . working good

Senior Member investor forex is an unknown quantity at this point investor forex's Avatar
    Thanks

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    this is not true, i have learned from one who is very successful that he reached 1 million balance in his account and he gave me many of his secrets and all was for free, there are many good traders who like to help others
    Bhai agar aapne successful trader ki strategy read kari hai, to kya aap hume wo strategy bata sakte hai, hum bhi successful trader ki strategy se kuch sikhna chahte hai, to please aap wo strategy ka link hum sab ke saath share kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many professional traders who have been successful and are willing to share their successful experiences voluntarily, but why other traders can not be successful like them, I think the strategy they use trading techniques that can be duplicated by other traders trading psychology but difficult for duplication because each trader has a different person and maybe this is a differentiator that causes trading results were different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 470 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)