+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 470 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mean it is not true.all successful don't do this though some trade can not share their strategy.i mean here are many trader who are sharing their strategy and they give us good suggestion to become a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not all successful traders do it because the first time earlier known trading, I get to trading strategies from the blog of a famous trader in Indonesia, I'm sure you can get it in various other blogs and forums forex like here, but before using that strategy you need to backtest before using it for trading, and you should know that not all good strategy can provide the same results for every trader, due to successful trading requires not only a good strategy but also the behavior of a trader is also good
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    On strategy secret, which is owned by a successful trader, it is difficult for us to get. However, we need not expect too much from others strategies. We also have the ability to create or modify a strategy in order to be profitable and safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother ap ne ye bat bikul sach kahi hai i argree with u k success trader apni opinion aur stragitis kabhi share nahi karta per aik bat ye bhi hai k humein yaha khud ko bina parta hai apni stargaty khud banni hoti hai. buss aik bar ko brain mien rakho aur success ki opinion ko anylsis karo kyun k un ki fake consult ya stragity mien bhi koi na koi bat zaroor hidden hoti hai. buss un ki momets ko realiz karo.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that all of the successful trader can not do it .but it is not the case with every trader. you have some strategy from the successful trader. there are very effective for the market . you are using for your trading.

Banned thomaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point thomaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for your tips/ strategies on trading it really helps me as newbie to understand how to control my trading system, hopefully with your tips we can together achieve our goal to get good & sustainable profit from forex.

Banned andi1681 is an unknown quantity at this point andi1681's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i don't think so because a success treader is always try to help the treading market of Forex because he knew that the more he shared the experience the more the market will be a gainer.

Senior Member saisob1 is an unknown quantity at this point saisob1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many successful trader in Forex.but i not agree with your word.most of the trader share their strategy.basically all good trader follow one rule and they do not use their emotion when they trade.so there is a basic rule which is familiar to all trader.

Banned thomaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point thomaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think you're right, we never found any expert than gain many profits sharing their strategies. maybe if their sharing their strategy we must buy in certain amount, they commercials their knowledge.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you. all the successful trader has some responsibility to other newbie trader. they should post their success strategy here. in this way, they will loose nothing but gain respect. happy trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 470 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 407 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)