+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 470 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    yes i am very much agree your statement that successful trader ever and never share their trading strategies. most of the cases it has seen that when anyone think that you just go with him just for help and there is no come back from you then he does not support you and your idea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think so...... there is no risk if a good trader share his profitable strategy with u, his profit will not less. this is true that a good trader's mentality, emotions, thinking power, patience, money management, risk management and trading style is totally different from a ordinary trader, so just following their strategy will not give u the success.......... from your thinking to earning should be as like a good trader and each condition should support you for your successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time, when we find a strategy from a trader who shared it on internet and plan to follow it , it happens that we can not understand it properly and we get very low winning ratio. Here the problem is that every trader have his own trading style and it is difficult to adapt someone's style. So if we get bad results from a strategy we say it is not a successful.
    The point is that if you are following a trader then think in his way not in your way. And also email him if possible and discuss the strategy more deeply. good luck allll

Senior Member lonton is an unknown quantity at this point lonton's Avatar
    Thanks
    At beginning period one can't share his strategy and i think in the maturity level a trader share his strategy cause in that time he is in the stage of successful trader level. also it depends on personal attitude and behavior one can possess.

Senior Member nufatrx4u is an unknown quantity at this point nufatrx4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we realize a technique from a traderwho shared it on web and conceive to follow it , it happens that we are able to not comprehend it properly and that we get terribly low winning magnitude relation. Here the matter is that each monger have his own tradingvogue and it's troublesome to adapt someone's vogue. therefore if we tend to get dangerous results from a technique we are saying it's not a winning.
    The point is that if you're following a monger then suppose in his means not in your means,,,

Member dian41 is an unknown quantity at this point dian41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not good that successful traders will never share their thoughts and ideas with other one. But if they do it they will be more greater and more respectable to many traders. Sharing important and effective strategies means that we are not envious and dishonest . So sharing a good strategy is a good thing and must be done.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cannot really agree with what you said, i think successful traders must share their experience and strategies with new traders. most of the new traders need help from the others who are good in trading. new traders cannot build a career without having favors from others.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis
    i don't know about the accuracy of your statement. but once i met a very renowned and successful forex trader at a conference named Alex. i asked him about his strategy. he said his strategy is very simple. i asked him if is it possible to describe his strategy precisely. in reply he said, " his strategy is so simple that people won't believe it". that's why he don't want to describe it. so i think you are partially true.

Banned fxindia is an unknown quantity at this point fxindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm sure that successful traders are the traders who can make money in forex trading in a long times . But not share his experiences with Us. A successful trader are the ones who never lose an account even experiencing loses in their trading from time to time. if you want to become a successful trader you must understand the basic forex strategy until the strategy

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time, when we find a strategy from a trader who shared it on internet and plan to follow it , it happens that we can not understand it properly and we get very low winning ratio. Here the problem is that every trader have his own trading style and it is difficult to adapt someone's style. So if we get bad results from a strategy we say it is not a successful.
    The point is that if you are following a trader then think in his way not in your way. And also email him if possible and discuss the strategy more deeply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 470 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)