+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 470 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member chan is an unknown quantity at this point chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not all like that, many a successful trader is willing to share with the trading system and It is dependent on the person. Though i don't seek the strategies of others, rather i want mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member neitheigush is an unknown quantity at this point neitheigush's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of effective professionals generally write about the approach in addition to technique connected with achievements, without a doubt a couple of these individuals not wish to share the tactics having different professionals. We can easily produce benefit having by using tactics connected with effective professionals. Quite a few effective professionals would like to guide connected with novices with Fore dealing, to pick up the strategies to professionals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    aksar successful trader apni trading stragery share nahen kartey aur bohot se share kartey bhi hen magar hamen apni trading strategies share karni chaien is se dusron ka bhi faida hota hy .

Senior Member samil2013 is an unknown quantity at this point samil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are numerous sites , where galore made traders distribute their strategy by more installation, numerous articles and additional way. Disparate productive traders eff dissimilar strategy. So as they get their see they study solon. It is my construct.

Banned tanu123 is an unknown quantity at this point tanu123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, this may be true but there is also one truth that strategies don't work in forex market unless you are a discipline traders and knows how to execute the strategy perfectly so if you have the best strategy and don't know how to execute it then it will be of no use.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazinstafx View Post
    i think yes and there are very few successful traders that will share their trading strategies with the new traders or to anyone else but i think the best part of being successful is to trade with discipline and if you learn this then will be successful.
    Very much true the market pays us for being disciplined and thus the traders who are disciplined enough while trading in the forex market will allow the trade to play in the forex market to either hit the take profit or stop loss.

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not concord with you.The booming traders in forex activity e'er apportion their trading strategy to forbear the others to acquire and gain the money in diddle example.If the traders would not get their experiences then how the added traders get these assemblage.

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think yes and there are very few successful traders that will share their trading strategies with the new traders or to anyone else but i think the best part of being successful is to trade with discipline and if you learn this then will be successful.

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right friend they don't share their strategies with other but when their career is ending like the old people which were good trader of the past you can find their original strategies and they will be legit as well

Junior Member rahulroy is an unknown quantity at this point rahulroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some says that "a good student never shares his notes with other" and as that a good or successful forex trader sometimes do not wants to share their strategy with other but the way i joined forex and get help from my seniors were great experience but in most of cases i own self have a strategy to work here in forex.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 470 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)