+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think I have learn much from forex forums, and there are so many good and successful forex trader who share their trading strategies in the forums. let says forex forum Forex factory and MT5 forex forums is the great forums, and so many successful forex trader who helps newbie to learn their trading strategies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business some successful traders share their strategies but some may not, but we need to develop our own trading strategy and if we can do that only then we can make good money in forex trading and we need to trade with proper discipline and knowledge and experiences always.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gogomomo is an unknown quantity at this point gogomomo's Avatar
    Thanks
    if that is right why is there so much topics on this forum and other content on the internet. you may be right concrning selfish people who don't want anybody to succeed

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend it is obvious when trading forex market changes its condition every day we c the new condition so we need to trade with market conditions and apply strategies according to market condition don't depend on only one strategy. practice different strategies to trade in different condition of market.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and when trading i think it is up to each trader, I have met many traders in this forum and some of them are ready to share my experiences and strategies that can help me succeed. Besides, they also guide me to learn and practice on forex.That was a blessing to me

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of coude that you are say the right I am agree with you. Some time I am try to discuss there trading style but they are saying that they are not share the forex strategy. They are out or close the chat room. So that the main reason that the more than 95% traders are fail in this market.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that what you say is true because you should know the reason of the loss of the traders , you should know that most of traders lose because the lack of discipline and even if they trade with a good strategy they will fail because they don't respect the rules and they abuse the money management.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, my bro, obviously, I actually do consider that strategies of different kinds of people varies with each other. The trading capacity of another trader which gives him a constant winning trades may not be applicable with your capability. We people have different level of analysis about the market. So don't try to copy other's trade and develop your own winning trades.
    Last edited by mix; 2017-02-26 at 09:19 AM.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe I don't agree with you because I have seen many traders online pretend to be successful and sharing their strategies. I don't know whether are they successful or not because I haven't met them in my real life, I just saw them online in a video and there strategies are amazing.

sufiyan22
    har Kisi Ki Apni thinking hoti hai or Apnay mental level k hisaab Say chalta hai Forex Trading ek typical buisness hai and isko samjne ke lie bhi dimaag se zada sixth sence ki need hotey hn samajne ke lie and me apko btao ke apko stretogy ko folow ni dimaag ko folow onr hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 470 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)