+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 447 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447
Results 4,461 to 4,467 of 4467

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Junior Member bango is on a distinguished road bango's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.22 USD
    Thanks
    I think successful trading also share their strategy. But even if they share their strategy,
    it does not mean we will have the same results. Its like playing basketball. You can imitate
    how professional basketball players shoot but if you do not have the skill in shooting basketball
    then I do not think it matter how many times you watch and imitate your favorite basketball player, you will never play like them.
    The same thing in forex trading. No matter how many professional traders will share their strategy with you if you do not master it, you will not succeed either.

2. FC
    Member balla is on a distinguished road balla's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.23 USD
    Thanks
    Generally in forex you can not become successful by following others strategy.
    So try to create your own strategy according to your own trading style. There are some blogs like ********,
    you can get technical and market views every day and it's free. But sometimes they can be wrong
    because success in forex does not mean 100% profitable so do your own technical and fundamental
    analysis and make a strategy or more profitable in a consistent amount of time.
    You can not follow someone else's plan blindly but because you learn you can analyze the plan.

Junior Member hogaman is on a distinguished road hogaman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.50 USD
    Thanks
    I hope, successful traders in the Forex market always share their trading strategies
    to help others earn and earn profits in a short time. If traders do not share their experience
    then how other merchants get this information. And they also share this to test its strategy
    by other traders. So it can be modified, if anything is wrong.

Member marah33 will become famous soon enough marah33's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    54.09 USD
    Thanks
    Some successful traders always share the strategies and secrets of their success,
    no doubt few of them do not like to share strategies with other traders. We can benefit
    by using a successful trader strategy. Many successful traders want to help beginners in Fore trading,
    so they are given a strategy to the trader.

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33.59 USD
    Thanks
    im not agree with you cause some people like to help others and offer them some tools for the help but that not mean you should trust any one i mean you should follow trusted peoples only

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.96 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,127 Times in 468 Posts
    bro app thk kah rah hain ....Forex main trading karna k leya es par work ana chahya phr he app es par asani say work kar saka ga. Forex main buaht sara log sochta hai k hum ko axcer loss hota hai tu es ki bari waj ya he hai k forex k bera main malomat kam hoti hai...

8. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Caught animals
    6 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    711.88 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,602 Times in 1,643 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?

I am not agree with your that opinion,
    We know that Forex is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier or quicker way to earn more and more.
    Well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can build up his or her career within quick time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.
    You have to get knowledge al about Forex and its trading system then you will be a great trader at all.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 447 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447