+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 470 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope, successful traders in the Forex market always share their trading strategies
    to help others earn and earn profits in a short time. If traders do not share their experience
    then how other merchants get this information. And they also share this to test its strategy
    by other traders. So it can be modified, if anything is wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

camano (2018-02-27)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally in forex you can not become successful by following others strategy.
    So try to create your own strategy according to your own trading style. There are some blogs like ********,
    you can get technical and market views every day and it's free. But sometimes they can be wrong
    because success in forex does not mean 100% profitable so do your own technical and fundamental
    analysis and make a strategy or more profitable in a consistent amount of time.
    You can not follow someone else's plan blindly but because you learn you can analyze the plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

rengit (2018-02-25)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think successful trading also share their strategy. But even if they share their strategy,
    it does not mean we will have the same results. Its like playing basketball. You can imitate
    how professional basketball players shoot but if you do not have the skill in shooting basketball
    then I do not think it matter how many times you watch and imitate your favorite basketball player, you will never play like them.
    The same thing in forex trading. No matter how many professional traders will share their strategy with you if you do not master it, you will not succeed either.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

fakhrunf (2018-02-26)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my small forex journey, I got a lot of help and guidance from successful traders around the world.
    I have two friends in India and one in Malaysia, they are trading forex for a long time and have a lot of experience.
    They manage and advise some other forex accounts. They have shared their strategy with me and on the basis of their advice,
    I run on the forex platform and take advantage, although there are some losses and this is the normal order.
    They have shared their strategy, .. so ...

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually this statement is not correct according to my point of view. There are
    so many successful traders who share their strategies. but most importantly here is someone's
    strategy may not be suitable for others because the strategy method is not clearly understood by others.
    So it's better to build your own strategies that are easy for you to understand and handle.
    You can learn other people's strategies to make you stronger.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this does not make sense. I mean this, our forex traders have no competitors like the others.
    Even if the merchant's eyes can move around the compact market simultaneously, so there is no competition here.
    and I think it's all the same trading method, but it's up to us too, which is more convincing.
    They mostly sell their techniques, and are sometimes used alone. There is also a free section.
    But it all depends on the trader himself.

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think kuch successful senior trader apni strategy kisi sy share ni krty, un ko aisa ni krna chaheye senior ko cheheye k wo apna experience junior trader ko daina chaheye phr hi junior trader acha kam kr sakta hai or earn kr sakta hai.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-27), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), iqrayousaf (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,228 Times in 12,130 Posts
    yes this right because if you are get loss in the forex you blame the others that is wrong therefore trader does not share their ideas to the others trader but many traders are not in the trading game because they had learn something first many are in it because they want to make money

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-16), billyboy00007 (2018-02-26), Blackmind (2018-02-25), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-25), fxearner (2018-02-17), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-26), Mr. India (2018-02-22), punjabpolice (2018-02-25), QamarXulqi (2018-02-17), sarfraz786 (2018-02-22), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-23), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-22)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you, my boy. I think if a trader is a successful trader, then
    he should share their successful strategy that will help us to do well in forex.
    And if they can do this, then they do not lose face. Then what's the problem to share.
    They do not keep their secrets to themselves. I think so.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bhai ye baat apni bilkul sahi kahi hai maine bahut baar aisa dekha hai ki successful trader apni statergy kisi ke sath share nahi karte pata nahi wo aisa kyu karte hai maine bhi aise is forum mai ek trrader ko tip dene ko kaha tha lekin usne muje tips nahi di thi ye to galat baat hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 470 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)