Page 1 of 466 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Hybrid View

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sonia For This Useful Post:

Facebook (2018-12-31), HP2018 (2018-12-31), junaidkhan121 (2015-06-12), mehro (2019-06-21), mohamedsaleh (2012-02-27), Mustansir (2018-06-23), Pk25 (2020-10-02), ranukumbolo (2013-06-13), SA148P (2018-05-21), sandy_fx (2014-03-13), statelifefsd.nouman (2018-06-15), Unregistered (1), wasim345 (2015-07-21), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-31)

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agreed with this statement . i think that every successful trader share their trading styles for the newbie and other trader for getting profit by using his/her style. i think no one think that any person got loss
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taqiniazi For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02), statelifefsd.nouman (2018-06-15)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    I am not agreed with this statement . i think that every successful trader share their trading styles for the newbie and other trader for getting profit by using his/her style. i think no one think that any person got loss
    I am not also agree with the comment that the succeccful traders do not share their strategy cause In this forum and many other forums there are many systems that has thousands of answers of that. I thin kif that system was not good then how the answers were enlisted that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jarbinlok is an unknown quantity at this point jarbinlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, there are many strategies out there but then you have to find the suitable strategies for you and do not push hard to use one of them if you feel so hard to understand it,
    it is good if yoou can build your own strategies and suitable with your styles but also you can addop from the others and try one by one to see the perfect way for yours

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, there are many strategies out there but then you have to find the suitable strategies for you and do not push hard to use one of them if you feel so hard to understand it, it is good if yoou can build your own strategies and suitable with your styles but also you can addop from the others and try one by one to see the perfect way for yours

Banned harmolka is an unknown quantity at this point harmolka's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my friend, there are many strategies out there but then you have to find the suitable strategies for you and do not push hard to use one of them if you feel so hard to understand it,
    it is good if yoou can build your own strategies and suitable with your styles but also you can addop from the others and try one by one to see the perfect way for yours

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hence if we hear or read any advertising about a promise to be successful in trading by using trading signals and how to profit with much less in a moment can doubt it even rejected the claim because of a master trader who has been really successful in trading, however will no longer memerluka money from others especially from the selling system or a signal that can not be making money in forex trading means that menguntungakn will not be easy given the master trader he would keep it to myself and would not however about providing the other as trade stance will not shut off given by a kung fu master and it is also true in the forex as if all knowledge shared easily exchanged for money alagi only akana create a chaotic market balanced between buyers karen atidak with the seller and the tip end of trading will be stunted and weak trading in the movement, because it's only natural that the master trader does not give way trading.

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    True, many traders are able to generate profit in the forex and they share their knowledge to the many people it's just that each trader has their own method or technique that is easy to follow the trader who has succeeded in

Member ashish paul is an unknown quantity at this point ashish paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not like that.i think shearing trading strategy with other you can learn more knowledge about it.its not that you will lose your idea or strategy in business.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course you are saying right because we are able to trade in this forum by the our seniors expert opinion and analysis by them so it is wrong that successful traders not share their success. We have learn from our seniors analysis , if you act upon it then you are also a successful trader in forex forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 466 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)