GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 437 of 437 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437
Results 4,361 to 4,363 of 4363

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Me in a location of friendly environment Guys love you All
    Accumulated bonus
    117.4 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,060 Times in 496 Posts
    According to my personal opinion and knowledge that i think there is no doubt about what you saying t
    here but there is a lack of chances to find a best teacher for your success to be a successful trader you
    have to try by yourself.

2. Fb
  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (Yesterday), billyboy00007 (Yesterday), kanita (Today), zahid2016 (Yesterday)

Member remo will become famous soon enough remo will become famous soon enough remo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.7 USD
    Thanks
    of course generally my dear, It’s no double that some professional traders shared their strategies, they even create a class for traders who want learn their strategies. but most of the class are for paid. so not all traders can join the class and learn the strategies. as we know, building strategy is not easy, that is why a professional trader doesn't shared their strategies for free.

5. FC
    Member Nuleta will become famous soon enough Nuleta will become famous soon enough Nuleta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.4 USD
    Thanks
    well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that Forex is not so easy business that you can learn itself. If you try without any knowledge you will loss your capital. So it is important to learn dirferent strategies from expert traders. So I strongly disagree with this concept.

+ Reply to Thread