+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 448 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we don't need to answer this question, since the question it self is something would not possible to exist. no one, even a government including US can't corner a forex market. forex market is too big to be controlled by institution, government, central bank or even a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all,one can double 100pounds easily an year provided the trader is skilled.
    and if hes extremely skilled he can do it.
    and what do you mean corner and accumulate? can you please be more brief?
    btw no one can conquer or control forex market especially individuals .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    They can make lots of money of course and in addition i think we can know this type of trader, that in which the actual investors stay a an extended time in the actual chart watch it what do they doing and in addition for many years that would receive undertaking i think this trader could achievements easilly inside the foreign exchange markets.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe lagta hai ki agar aap bahut ache aur skilled forex trader hai..to aapke profit wali deals zada hong iaur loss wali deals kam hongi aur aap lagatar market se profit kamate jaoge
    forex me trader ke pas jitna zada experience hota hai wo utna hi zada paisa kamata hai..experience ki bahut value hoti hai forex me

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are experienced person and have good strategy and knowledge then you can make a good amount of profit every day and every hours depending upon your strategy . And even i struggled a lot for learning it carefully and now because of my hard work i am able to make a good amount of profit daily and i hope i will earn more.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    I do not think so that if any one can do this because there are brokers who knows about the accounts of every person and if any body will try to do this then they have the power to move the market against them artificially so they lose the money.
    if we have the skills in her specially in the field of forex trading certainly very bersukur because we can have easy, despite all that we should make every effort to the success we want

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    nahi yaar mere khiyal main to ye mumkin nahi ha wese ager aesi koi bat hoti to jo dosrey traders hane woh es ka koi na koi hal dhoundh he len ge kioun k woh trader kisi ek ya 2 pairs ko he control karey ga na k pori forex pairs or matels ko

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so that if any one can do this because there are brokers who knows about the accounts of every person and if any body will try to do this then they have the power to move the market against them artificially so they lose the money.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not for me it seems impossible to make use of all trends only price movement. While it is possible using an automated trading robots and then significant changes in physiological levels of traders could be observed. But practically it would be highly impossible to use each movement prix.et it will soon bring in benifices.

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not entirely agree with you my brother, I do not believe that all traders in the world, can control them, many brokers aujourd'huit know the accounts of each client, and they do not try to move the market against their clients.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 448 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)