+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 448 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you are extremely skilled in a business it does not mean you are not going to be experiencing loss in your trade, it only mean you have the necessary experience to become successful at what you do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    Each broker has a maximum limit of deposit, so how is it possible, could drain all the money in the money market? But, in my opinion, it is impossible there are people who have a plan that is very greedy. In fact, a skilled trader, she is humble, he threw away all ambition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member polok499 is an unknown quantity at this point polok499's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no idea about this.

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge.

Banned forextech is an unknown quantity at this point forextech's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market me traders ke pass kaafi sare skill hone chaie aur sab se baara skill ye hona chaie ke forex market me kese survive karna hai aur aik achi strategy be hooni laazmi hai

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this occurs then there will be a disaster in forex world. but i think we should not worry about it as it is not possible. as per i know there are many expert economist around the world who are regulating the trader. if something happens abnormal then they will take care of it. it is very hard to manipulate the forex world. so don't worry mates, just happy trading.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    what will happen that if any time experienced trader gives you an advice that this will be the future of the pair in the coming time at that time if due to any reason trend goes in wrong direction then what will be the reaction of you people at that time

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    i judge we don't pauperism to response this excogitate, since the inquiry it ego is something would not getable to survive. no one, even a regime including US can't crossing a forex industry. forex industry is too big to be harnessed by hospital, regime, work backlog or level a bargainer.

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that a one extremely skilled person can corner the forx market ,because forx market is huge one, world wide network.even a strong government cant control it.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    Skilled traders are not necessarily greedy. Although he was great, but good traders will trade as normal, do not trade blindly, not overtrade. That many of their greed is a new adventure in the forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 436 of 448 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 434 435 436 437 438 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)