+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 448 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That will not likely happen. Because of the price moves in the forex market is not just one person, but all people or traders in the world. So no big boss waaupun trader, I will not be afraid even I will follow the trend that is happening in the forex market. Because it would be very beneficial to us.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Banned sagar ray is on a distinguished road sagar ray's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we do not got to answer this question, since the question it self are some things wouldn't doable to exist. No one, even a government together with us cannot corner a Forex market. Forex market is just too massive to be controlled by establishment, government, financial organization or maybe a bargainer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the circumstance of one precocious somebody so there is zero materialise if he flex unremarkable his money ..but if this continues create various trader which will there leave be 1000000000000 of $ space apiece day which can be starring fighting on currency activity

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing will happen if some one succeeds in this market, the trader will enjoy profits for whole the life and it is the desire of every trader to have such kind of big wins in this market but only few traders succeed to do so.

Banned kan is an unknown quantity at this point kan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If it happened ..
    Be very happy and learn from this
    And I will be very happy of the technical level will give
    And I will be keen to stay at this level or make it better

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is not directed by a single trader.It is run by all the Forex traders.It is completely impossible to corner the Forex market into one direction by a super-trader. Because Forex has a market which is several folds bigger than new york stock exchange.Microsoft corporation of bill gates is also involved in Forex, but have not cornered Forex.So it is impossible.

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is an incredibly experienced, experienced and diciplined currency investor one day,I think he will benefit regularly in currency trading.With enough time goes by,he may be the wealthiest man on the globe.But I think the govenment will not let this occur.

Senior Member Forex oscar is an unknown quantity at this point Forex oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a such trader all he can do is to make a good profit and be a rich man.
    anyway he can't control the market at all, he can't move the market even for 1 pips, to move the market you should have many trillions of dollars

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    i think it is possible in the forex if he or she learned quite well and enough in the forex so it is not very hard to double that amount yesturday my friends that is senior he tells me that i deposit 20$ and i earn 60$ on the one day trading of the 8 hours

Senior Member vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think this will happen. it is not reasonable that only one trader control the whole wold finance. this will be a disaster because he will do whatever he want , that can't happen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 448 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)