+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 579 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 5785

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Junior Member evaheima is an unknown quantity at this point evaheima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    There are lot of strategies present on the internet for trading , but not all suits everybody. So one needs to develop his own strategy based on taking inputs from others. The own developed strategy being unique has greater edge on others, but needs lot of fine tuning based on experience.
    forex strategy can not generalize to each of the peoples. Each trader has a different way, you should find your own style. you must first know exactly what kind of trader are you, scalper, day trader or swing trader? Knowing this basic criteria, when you want to try several strategies related to your personality, and finally you'll adjust the strategy according to you better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's first to know exactly what type of trader are you, scalper, day trader or swing trader? By knowing this basic criteria, soon you will want to try several strategy related to your personality, and finaly you will tweak that strategy to suit you even better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr.Tushar is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.Tushar's Avatar
    25/3,2 no road,kollanpur,Dhaka,Bangladesh.
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as forex is the world largest financial market ,and many people work here .i believe that every man has a personal strategy ,because every person idea is different from other person ,such as i have a personal strategy that seems very easy to me ,it can not easy to others people ,may be they know better idea or strategy from mine .

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    The best strategy is the strategy that we understand in forex exchange trading. These strategies are very good for us since we manufactured it and we know very well about how to use it to trade forex.
    Yes bro when we understand the forex market then whatever strategy we apply will work.But for understanding we need a pillar and that may be begin from learning in real market by mistakes.

Junior Member rita is an unknown quantity at this point rita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven not been a expert trader at all.I have been seeking the best strategy.
    Will anyone show me what is the best strategy?

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have a forex account and would like to know that people think is the best startegy to employ in the current market conditions?
    You can try scalping because its best and many forex trader making good profit on it and you can make a good profit through it and there are less risk and you can do scalping with even less capital and this will help you to make some good profit. even i do profit and i am in profit.

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i always advice people that a strategy which is made by own analysis is the best. so make a simple strategy for you.

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best strategy is for me to avoid big lose and to make big profit whenever you can. as many technic outside tell you everything but i simple follow the trend and rally and to make sure i not lag behind. i set stop loss as profit 10 pip spread from my entry point. i think this enaugh.

Junior Member nikhil02 is an unknown quantity at this point nikhil02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy that i think all the traders should practice is open a demo account and then practice all the skills and the make the trading count when in the real account so then we can see there is less of loss and more of profits.

Senior Member bigboss is an unknown quantity at this point bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have a forex account and would like to know that people think is the best startegy to employ in the current market conditions?
    forex trading market me achi trade karne ke liye aik strategy ki bohot zaroorat hooti hai issi liye me be khud ksii achi strategy ki talash me hu jisko use kar ke me prifit kama sakun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 579 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)