+ Reply to Thread
Page 615 of 699 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6989

Thread: Positive Thinking Is Essential.

Banned popon is an unknown quantity at this point popon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rodro View Post
    It is very important. It help to take the Forex success. Positive thinking prepare our self for best trader and it also help to concerted to learning and practice about Forex market. Keep try with positive thinking and avoid negative thinking.
    What i know for sure is that i wont be happy when they are losses. If i have a good strategy in the end that makes me win more than lose every month then i think i would accept the losses without total sadness but i would be looking for a way to definitely reduce their occurrence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bestboyfx is an unknown quantity at this point bestboyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes positive thinking is very helpfull for trader because it enhances his business confidence .a positive minded very rare faces to loss.we know that negative mind impact on our business some times it destroys our plan.if you trade with positive mentality then you must get success here...Good luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sarfraz is on a distinguished road sarfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han trade k duran humari thinking positive honi chahye es se trade per bohat acha asar parta hai es mein ager humari soch positive nahi hogi to hum trade bhi achi nahi kar sakty aur hum es mein loss bhi kar sakty hain ager soch positive hogi to hum es mein achi trade kar acha profit gain kar sakty hain.

Banned nipa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point nipa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    At present Forex treading is a great business and it is a very popular and easy earning place for all having well experience in Forex treading. I think Forex treading is a easy way to be success and really forex treading can make up our life easy simple and successful

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes positive thinking is a good and profitable thing as much we will think positive as much we will be able to make money more and more because positive things gives positive results.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friends jb b forex trading kre to apko chae k positive treke se kre take ap ko loss kam se kam ho or ap achi se achi trade kr sake gay .forex trading aik achi souch ki trha kam krte hai or apko b chae k jb trading kre to positive thinking ka istmal kre .

Senior Member mohammad209 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    positive thinking is good for every person.because if you think positive then you can get all the thing better.so that i also thing that.many people have many angry in such a thing.that is not good at all.so we should avoid this and adopt in positive thinking.

Banned LahoreFX is an unknown quantity at this point LahoreFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    positive thinking is incredibly much required in Forex trading..,if we build loss within the trade we have to be compelled to calm our mind & have to be compelled to build analysis how i will recover my account other then if we become annoyed deciding on loss can be'>it will likely be problematic to recover that loss..;

Senior Member mdswapon01 is an unknown quantity at this point mdswapon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thinking goods for a forum post forex work and goods for a work and better income money and bonus for a post now all man goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man happy for a forex work and love for a forex work and jobs now goods for a work and jobs forex.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we should be possitive always because we have to make some decision and if the tensions is on our minds then we cant make the good decisions.. so we should be like that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 615 of 699 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)