+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies in sab strategy ko achi tarah read kareln q k ye bohat faida mand hain or wo enki madad sy achy trade kar sakty hain or profit kama sakty hain kai loog pochty hain k jeet ka pehla kadam kya hota hai ?? to yahi hai pehla kadam ap es strategy ko sekh kar achy trader ban sakty hain or baki sath sath ap sab kuch sekh jao gy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,027 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko woi stragey use karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme trader strategy par acha time dega to uske baad he wo market me acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko strategy par practice karte rehna chahiye aur esme dhyaan dena chahiye fir trader ko esme apne aap pata chal sakenga wo market me kaise kaam karna hai.
    yes we make good trading strategy in market and we make our trading planing better and we make good trading strategies and we use demo account for trading strategies result and we make our trading with proper market trend knowledge and we make our trading with profitable trading strategies to make good profit easily in forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-27), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), ASHOK (2017-11-30), azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), batool (2017-11-27), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), fxearner (2017-11-27), jimmy17 (2017-12-27), memi memi (2017-11-28)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,191 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki is tarah ki strategy agar akele use karte hai to kamyaab jayda nahi hai, fake signal jayda aate hai, agar hum log iske sath mein aur ek strategy use kare to tab result ache ho sakte hai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko woi stragey use karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme trader strategy par acha time dega to uske baad he wo market me acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko strategy par practice karte rehna chahiye aur esme dhyaan dena chahiye fir trader ko esme apne aap pata chal sakenga wo market me kaise kaam karna hai.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-27), Akhterp (2017-11-29), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-30), ASHOK (2017-11-27), azharahmad (2017-12-05), balli (2017-11-28), batool (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-11-27), FOREXMAN (2017-11-30), incomejobs (2017-11-27), kanita (2017-11-27), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-27), sufiyan22 (2017-11-27), yulbang111 (2017-11-27), zahid2016 (2017-11-27)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon ki is tarah ki strategy agar akele use karte hai to kamyaab jayda nahi hai, fake signal jayda aate hai, agar hum log iske sath mein aur ek strategy use kare to tab result ache ho sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

kanita (2017-11-06)

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the simple moving averages that's work most of the time but there is some disadvantages for using this method like you have to enter and exit again and again which you pay the cost and have to give time to the screen.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a very good stratigraphy thank you for sharing with us this stratigraphy and shows us the secrets, I will try to apply this stratigraphy and try to apply this stratigraphy on a demo compete to see what will give and also to see is what it needs modefication

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for the strategy, even though I know it because of the problem in uploading, but I am happy because people benefited and God bless you
    thanks you very muck

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    That forex, we can not constantly depend on a system. Innovation should always be done so that the old techniques can be enhanced with other new techniques. Another thing with the price action techniques, will continue to be used in all conditions.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me bhut sari startgies hoti he koi bi startgy use krke aap win or lose kr skte ho forex me me alwayse hardwork like krta hun stratgy chahe koi bi kyo na ho iska mujhe koi fark nhi he me alwayse trade krna like krta hun

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    i think its very good strategy, but i say its not for me, because i am not long term Forex Trader, i am scalper so i am use another strategy which strategy are support scalping. but i say you strategy very good for long term Forex Trader, and i hope if any trader use it they take profit.by making long-term strategy that we will all reduce excessive losses and keep us from greed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open