+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 527 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5261

Thread: Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is possible provided that first of all you educate yourself in the forex trading and learn, then secondly arrange a good internet connection and working computer to start and setup your trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Md Bn Nirob is an unknown quantity at this point Md Bn Nirob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

must be

Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    How would the ordinary, average, everyday person go about trading forex for a living? Is it possible to trade ordinary spot-forex and make a good living?
    yes possible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure it's possible however you need to have good data in buying and selling inorder to get success but you'll have the option to generate good revenue for dwelling as properly when you may have good money management and tarding abilities so that you can attain good revenue month-to-month

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will say that first that person should learn the market that how it works and should be aware of the market environment so that he can earn something out of his trades.

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some serious calculations using various integrals and other such kind of a stuff which is very hard to understand in my opinion. Even after reading it, I am unable to understand that what is the basic idea behind this publication.
    If anyone can understand it and can explain it in easy words, it will really be a good contribution.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is quite possible to make living and even earn asssets using forex trading if you are experienced enough and do not ignore the risk factor if you make very good in a month save some amount for the next month as the past performance may or may not be repeated due to market conditions.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jahangir2812 View Post
    I believe that it's potential however you need to have smart information in trading in order to urge victory however you'll be able to make smart profits for living still after you have smart cash organization and trading skills thus that you'll be able to reach smart profits bulletin
    practicing with the demo account, learn to make a trade plan and focus on one currency pair. as the basic knowledge to understand trends, support and resistance, overbought and oversold.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that it's potential however you need to have smart information in trading in order to urge victory however you'll be able to make smart profits for living still after you have smart cash organization and trading skills thus that you'll be able to reach smart profits bulletin

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    How would the ordinary, average, everyday person go about trading forex for a living? Is it possible to trade ordinary spot-forex and make a good living?
    it is possible for to do and make it as our source income, and because there are many traders have done it and get their success
    but we do not only dream about it, we need hardwork and there are many steps for it
    and now i just use forex as my main income although i can not make it consistent but i can take some benefits or profit and make enough my needs
    do the best we can

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it is possible but for that you required a good knowledge about the Forex market if you have a good knowledge than I think you are able to make good amount of money from the Forex market, you should try to test your strategies in the demo account first than go for the real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 527 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)