+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 527 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5261

Thread: Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time i am also feel that forex is boring, but i think that maybe because i am just got the loss only when i make the trading on the forex, so it make me being boring, but i think if i am can got many money in here maybe i will not being boring again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be possible if u are working in Forex for a long time and lots of experience gain ..and even having a good capital a have ..if someone thinking to primary business as Forex and he is totally newbie then it can be very dangerous for his career

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading as a part time in forex market and in currencies is great for traders who get other job because they can not trade forex full time and also there is a traders have a strategies on the long term and on they can not stay on monitoring long time.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the trading as a part-time job or hobby is really good if you have already a full-time job.But if you trade part-time you will don't have so much profit,you can use as only to have some profit for your family with the profit from the real full-time job.So it is one way good,another way bad.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in forex trade , everything is possible , people can make a lot of money from forex trade , they can invest in huge amount in forex trade and they can work full time in forex trade .

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear in my views stoplosses are set according to the strategy that you are following to trade the forex market.If you are a scalper then you should set it about 30 pips.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are an expert trader then you can earn big money every month and can spend good happy life by use big leverage trading.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    We've got to comfortable when potential traders when this may really encourage people while in the hunt for gain. In case we have been not really comfortable will probably be tricky that will produce. And also this usually means many of us additionally stay aware towards the pitfalls. Plus interact together with in proportion.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we can do both part tima and full time job in the forex. the person who are earning for their living do not have much time but they wants to earn more for them forex is the good option. forex is the business where every person can trade and if they have little time then they can give their little time in the forex trade.

Member safe01 is on a distinguished road safe01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes can be possible but lot of hard work and time have to spend in forex trade and its not an option but a basic need to do that thing other wise it taff to get in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 527 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 502 503 504 505 506 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)