+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 527 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5261

Thread: Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

Senior Member abdulahi is an unknown quantity at this point abdulahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is possible to make a good living trading forex 100% if you have a good strategy that is very good and you have confidence over it ,just have the plan ,and do your analyzes all the time well no mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, yes it's attainable to create an honest salary to ,live in forex markets however you have got to watch out regarding your cash management once you rely to your investment for living mean you're at real risk and it's higher to urge alternative job too. hope this helped

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shimul992 is an unknown quantity at this point shimul992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    How would the ordinary, average, everyday person go about trading forex for a living? Is it possible to trade ordinary spot-forex and make a good living?
    yes its possible. but, you have to do some hard work for that.you have to be a expert on it. if you can become an expert in trading, you will easily earn money from it.happy trading

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually. at first set your goal or how much you want to earn daily. after setting that make a strategy for achieving it.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make trading in forex for our living... we just have to make the strategy
    how to make profit consistenly and i am sure we will success in forex ..

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes and why there is not an instantaneous or a shortcut to becoming a successful trader, they need time to get more experience and then they learn that the best lesson .. step by step we will move

Banned cruz is an unknown quantity at this point cruz's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah dear i have need to take more time before start my trading in forex market. cause before start my trading i have analysis market which keep more time. Also for find out the best time of trading i have need to take more time.

Senior Member nory is an unknown quantity at this point nory's Avatar
    Thanks
    Among many other factors. When traders are inactive in one part of the world due to nightfall, there are traders elsewhere who are actively engaging in trades as it is daytime in their locations.

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    How would the ordinary, average, everyday person go about trading forex for a living? Is it possible to trade ordinary spot-forex and make a good living?
    of course it is very possible to make living out of forex. i'm a full trader and i'm doing it right now. although i'm stil unable to create thousand of dollars in a month but i'm gratefull that i can support my life with forex.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by guztan View Post
    yes, whatever it is we always need to be educated before go to any market/business. but it is possible to get profit from forex business alone, just need big effort.
    who do not have practical experience can get their experience by trading on demo which can teach them on each and every step. Demo's function is just like the real account but the difference is that there is no real money involved in demo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 527 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)