+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 156 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1559

Thread: Why do trading strategies do not work?

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i dear i have a lot of trading starry because with out this have no ny method to get earn

a lot of money from this trading i need trading planing because this

is a very important for me. ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member redboy is an unknown quantity at this point redboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is very risky business and i think the traders who earns from this business they like the forex and the others who are not earnning from this business they do not like it but they cannot leave this business and doing this every they are in loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mila99 is an unknown quantity at this point mila99's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you're already excavation with Forex trading strategies, then you definitely ... Forex array trading is for trading currencies in channels, equivalent, you do the ... the terms can be denatured hugely, and if the dynamical endorse is not yours, then you are losing.Lay The Tie strategy "doesn't work" and also that all strategies don't make and you nonsense.

Member azeem927 is an unknown quantity at this point azeem927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i work with stragies and Forex trading is a best online Business in this business we get the huge amount her and make possible our problems solve out and we get the huge amount. and Forex is a Best Online Business on internet. A great number of people is doing different Online Business.......

Senior Member Terminator is an unknown quantity at this point Terminator's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea my friend,some time trading strategy don't work and it is the cause of economic news and for it start trade before looking forex news and advice and strategy weakness is the another cause for it and some time forex can not abide any rule.

Banned forexex is an unknown quantity at this point forexex's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think so that trading strategies do not work...i am in forex trading since 3 months and i am earning with candle stick strategy it is right may times but it becomes fail some times because there is no such strategy that is 100% fit

Banned oluchi2244 is an unknown quantity at this point oluchi2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex strategy is not work properly because of its currency fluctuation in the forex market . so that is always good job.so always we have to enrich our skill along with up to date information about the currency condition

Member Hell Rozar is on a distinguished road Hell Rozar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend work strategies for every time that's the wrong strategy it has time to finish and then you find that the loss will be great even greater gains must work alongside these strategies based on technical analysis and news until we decide is correct

Senior Member pujakirttonia is an unknown quantity at this point pujakirttonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you already production with Forex trading strategies, to be careful ... FOREX TRADING is in the currencies of swop channels, which you ... terms can transfer dramatically, and if the attendant has varied is not yours, then you leave recede.Drink strategy was "working" and that all policies do not transmute and can be.

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading strategies is lea work nahi kerti k ap trend ko follow hi nahi kerty forex trading main trader ko news ko read kerna zrori hy or then technical analyse k sath fundamental analyze bhi zrori hy tab ap is main tredn ko janty hoa trade kero to ap ko is main success hasil ho gi or ap ki strategies work krain gi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 156 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)