बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: प्रतियोगिता "ग्रेट ट्रेडिंग टूर्नामेंट&qu

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.21 USD
    Thanks

प्रतियोगिता "ग्रेट ट्रेडिंग टूर्नामेंट&qu

Indian Forex Forum invites you to take part in the first large trading contest organized by the forum administration. Perfect your strategy, analyze the fatal errors. Use your renewed vigour to take a lead and reach the profitable finish straight!

The contest is held with the support of MT5.com general sponsor InstaForex Company.

REGULATIONS

1. The contest is held 06.02.2012 03.30 (GMT+6,5) - 25.02.2012 03.30 (GMT+6,5).

2. The targets of the contest participants (referred to as "Participants"):
    2.1. To work on the contest account with an aim to receive the highest possible profit shown in the "Equity" field by the end of the contest.
    2.2. To get most likes and the highest level of the forumers' support, which is determined by the total quantity of "thanks" notes for his/her posts in the contest thread.

3. The Participant opens a demo account with InstaForex Company via a special form. The account parameters (USD 10,000 balance and 1:100 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration in the account holder field it is necessary to indicate the forum nickname. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.

4. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account.

5. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.

6. It is possible to become a Participant at any time though not later than 48 hours before the end of the contest. The moment of the contest theme opening is considered the beginning of taking part in the contest.

7. The Participant has a right to register two sequentially opened accounts for the contest. The second account can be registered for the contest only after the first account is no longer part of the contest (closed).

8. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in the section Great Trading Tournament contest specifying his/her account number and providing a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - trade midterm EURUSD, GBPUSD, GOLD, apply MACD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number. The publication of the investor-password is required. If working on the first contest account was finished and then the second account was registered, the thread with the first contest account should be closed and the Participant should open a new thread. The headline of the thread is to contain [second attempt].

9. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 8), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.

10. The Participant is to make at least 10 trades during the contest period (which are counted) with total volume of at least 50 lots.

11. The forumers show their liking and support to the Participant by voting for the messages clicking the "Thanks" button.

12. For the moment of the contest finishing all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the result is calculated using the rates of the market close.

13. "Final Absolute Result” is the crucial parameter. It is equal to "Equity" by the moment of the contest finish on the contest account adjusted by the values:
    a) equal to 1+ [the sum of the votes of the forumers for the posts of the participant in his contest topic] /1000*.
    b) -10 000 (minus ten thousand) in case the participant used 2 contest accounts.

14. The winners determination and prize awarding.
    14.1. The winners of the contest shall be Participants with the highest final absolute result.
    14.2. The prize-takers should demonstrate a positive result of the "Profit" setting.

The main prizes depend on the number of participants**:

If the number of participants is less than 50:

1st - 300$
    2nd - 200$
    3rd - 100$

If the number of participants is or more than 50:

1st - 350$
    2nd - 250$
    3rd - 150$

14. Anti-Fraud policy.
    14.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.
    14.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant’s disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.
    14.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.

*For example, 30 votes will increase the result by 1.03 times, and 160 votes – by 1.16 etc. If the Participant opened the second contest account, only the "Thanks" from the second theme shall be counted.

**The amount of the prize is unwithdrawable. It is deposited to the InstaForex real trading account of the Participant attached to his/her forum profile. All the profit gained can be withdrawn by the Participant without restrictions.

The contest monitoring.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 09-17-2012 at 01:48 PM.
    Thanks  

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

100c (02-03-2012), afzal852 (02-08-2012), alii (10-31-2013), amin786 (06-09-2013), ashvi (02-01-2012), benys (02-08-2012), bigearners (02-16-2012), blackprince4u (02-03-2012), bonuslover (01-31-2012), dada (02-07-2012), dhiky (02-16-2012), ER017 (07-24-2012), erespe (02-01-2012), forexman (02-03-2012), Gabby Vivek (07-13-2013), hima (02-01-2012), insta trader (02-01-2012), ishvara (02-01-2012), jimloveski (02-13-2012), libya (02-01-2012), rinjani (02-02-2012), sangam (02-17-2012), sony69 (07-19-2012), Unregistered (1), VS73712513 (07-08-2012)

3. Lamborghini
    Anytime
    Anytime
    01-31-2012, 05:32 PM
    Great context by Instaforex. Good way to earn more to forum member. I wish all the best to all the member.
    Thanks  

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

basha44 (07-31-2012), bigearners (02-16-2012), blackprince4u (02-03-2012), bonuslover (01-31-2012), hima (02-01-2012), Indian Forex Admin (01-31-2012), insta trader (02-01-2012)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    334.64 USD
    Thanks
    we are happy to see the first contest here regarding trader contest.hope more will participate and i will try my best
    i have doubt regarding point 9,if we explain our opening price and close price is it ok?and i dont have specific reason to explain as i will tarde by observing market movement,hope that is enough

and also i want to know what is price for recognition?
    as you stated-The administrators of the contest set three main prizes and two recognition gifts.
    Last edited by forexman; 01-31-2012 at 08:49 PM.
    Thanks  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Indian Forex Admin (01-31-2012), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member andri1990 is an unknown quantity at this point andri1990's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.40 USD
    Thanks
    hello all ..
    I am new member here.
    if i can follow this contest?
    and whether the contest has already started?
    because I look at the contest monitoring has many participants who have to trade ..
    Last edited by andri1990; 02-01-2012 at 01:05 AM.
    Thanks  

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.21 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andri1990 View Post
    hello all ..
    I am new member here.
    if i can follow this contest?
    and whether the contest has already started?
    because I look at the contest monitoring has many participants who have to trade ..
    Yes, you can take part. All information in my post above.
    Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,853 Times in 2,729 Posts
    bhaiyo main bhi is contest mein bhaag lena chahta hoon par mujhe iske liye kya karna hoga jayda knowledge to nahi hai is contest ke liye par kya main bhag le sakta hoon ismein maine jab mein join kiya tha.
    Sabka Malik Ek
    Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Anytime
    Anytime
    02-01-2012, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhaiyo main bhi is contest mein bhaag lena chahta hoon par mujhe iske liye kya karna hoga jayda knowledge to nahi hai is contest ke liye par kya main bhag le sakta hoon ismein maine jab mein join kiya tha.
    Ha bhai har ek member join kar sakta hai. Zyada kuch nahi karna hai. bas upar 3rd number ka rules hai usme se link se ek acc open kar do
    Thanks  

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    334.64 USD
    Thanks
    hello i not have seen any reply to my question,please answer admin kindly now
    Thanks  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Accumulated bonus
    19.21 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello i not have seen any reply to my question,please answer admin kindly now
    There are no recognition gifts yet.
    Thanks  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

18. Device
    Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,519.75 USD
    Thanks
    Great contest arranged by indian forex forum, will take part in the contest, it is very much exciting to participate
    Thanks  

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashvi For This Useful Post:

ouzlim (05-20-2014), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast