+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes we can get more profits with robots ... there are a lot of robots out there ... the free or paid version doesn't matter ... but there are some people who can make manual trading with more profits ... with one trade they can produce around 60-70 pips once per trade ... but the robot has a point where it will stop or keep going

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading good robots to make low profits continues. Robots can help you generate profits continuously without heavy losses. On the other hand manual trading is a good system that depends on you. By trading manually you can get big profits in a short time and you can also apply your trading strategy in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not at all like an ATM machine or like a robot. This is actually the form of a heavy business plate where we can get success in a very amazing way. This is also a life-changing business in the world. I personally really like this business. Specific robots can never make money from this Forex Platform. and Traders also conduct trading business on automatic trading and produce through this system. This system is good for income and also a good source of income for beginners. Senior traders also prefer to trade manually.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you run your EA in a VPS when you turn off your computer, do you already know what is the logic behind the EA that you have used, and have you used the right Money Management?

If you do that, I'm sure you won't lose your money repeatedly ... I have a free robot working experience but the robot is used less, I think robots don't work and I don't find successful traders for robots, and everyone wants to sell robot, if he gets millions of dollars with a robot then he can give us free. So don't believe there are robots that try to trade manually.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have, but the best thing I did to myself was to test them on a demo account so I didn't lose a cent for the garbage indicator, but I did some manual trading, which spent my own money, but at least, I lost them because of my own mistake, not because of this expert advisor and many times I tried with EA for free but failed to execute because I felt free robots were not very useful and it was also difficult to control the market with EA, for me the best choice was to trade with manual knowledge and experience because we can have complete control over everything.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally I have never preferred robots or automated systems because they don't have real prizes and if someone really sees a long career at Forex than he has to focus on learning things well and that is only possible with manual trading so beginners must just go with it. and manual trading is more useful on direct trading charts. I use it as a test in the automated software demo account to get a profit. However, a few pips make a profit possible, but, this trading situation is not good for us. It always places orders for a few pips but not a long time base. So, trading manually is the best of all traders on Forex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With automated trading software, you can get money but cannot plan long-term with an expert advisor because every time the market has a different situation and position so you can get it but long-term income with an expert advisor is very difficult. So, you better trade manually with technical analysis and fundamental analysis. and there is but you must be an expert in the automated trading system. I mean, you have gathered knowledge and become skilled in using robots besides you will not benefit from automatic trading.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use Robot or EA for transactions in forex. for me it is more difficult to use the software. it's better for me to use transactions manually. it can make your intuition live for the next trade transaction. and I have used a foex robot and I tested all types of robots I want to know who ea works and how to test them and I want to know why ea is profitable and why other losers are helping me to get more experience in my trade.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot ek mahaan upakaran ho sakata hai lekin unake paas kaee kamajoriyaan hain. jab main jaata hoon, to main apanee rananeeti ko anukoolit kar sakata hoon, jo agar sahee tareeke se kiya jaata hai aur dar nahin hai to yah ek bada phaayada hai. mainne kabhee bhee pooree tarah se svachaalit pranaalee ka upayog nahin kiya hai, main sirph mainyual roop se kaam karana pasand karata hoon. robot takaneekee vishleshan ke lie bhee achchhe hain lekin samaachaaron ka aadaan-pradaan nahin kar sakate hain.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yadi aap mujhase poochhate hain to main ek robot ka upayog nahin karoonga kyonki videshee mudra robot kee kshamata par pooree tarah se bharosa nahin kiya ja sakata hai. yah kahaan hai jaise ki aapake phand ko masheen dvaara sanchaalit kiya jaata hai? aap chintit mahasoos karenge kyonki ve aapake dil ka upayog nahin karate hain aur main robot ke saath vyaapaar karane mein vishvaas nahin karata hoon, aur mainyual roop se vyaapaar karana pasand karata hoon ... shaayad aap insta par ek pamm khaate mein nivesh karana seekh sakate hain ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast