+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Junior Member krim gomaa is an unknown quantity at this point krim gomaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can test the robots a specified period and adjust the settings for each robot and science must be constant follow-up because in the event of the success of any robot Vvhlh be the issuance of any news in this case be canceled currency must therefore be carried out continuous monitoring at the same time, we should follow to manage capital firm best robots successful monthly income of between 5% to 20%, and of course you can increase profit more and I would be against the administration of capital and high risk at the same time and be an adventure for the loss of the account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Xasir is an unknown quantity at this point Xasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only we have an environment to facilitate their work. and more important to reduce our dependence on our robot. In fact, we are not always the case because those estimates. The best trading system is in equilibrium with careful thought, Automatic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me it is just a medium to facilitate our work. and is important for us is not to our dependency on the robot. because reality does not always like what we predicted. the best automatik trading system which in Balance with careful thought

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxajinkya View Post
    just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has a great EA which works on the BUY / SELL indicator...
    i have tried it for few weeks..upto now it has given great results...hope so it continues good for me and you all...
    also it has the great forex strategy and free forex no deposit bonuses information there.
    agar app na best auotmated trading karni hai tu may app ko aik suggest karon ga kay app is ko use na karain tu acha hai kion kay yah use full tool nahi hai is waja say app is ko use na karain.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using Meta Trader 5. There is an option Auto Trading. Anybody tell me what is it and how to operate it in Forex Trading.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good blog with good information in there with some signals of course, but i do not find the EA in there and also you need to update the signals in there time by time and i believe that it is very helpful for some trader who want to get some signals and make it at their trading..
    do the best we can

Junior Member Trytobest is an unknown quantity at this point Trytobest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, malharonaldo

Plz share your EA in this forum becouse every people find a good EA when you have this plz help us and share this .. every people .

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am glad to you for sharing this EA with us. friend can you explain the best time frame an the currency on which the EA work more accurately. if you share the details it will helpful and more easy to operate the EA.

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been checking on various lists of robots to get the best of all, but at all times fab turbo appears on the first position, i think i'm considering it.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malharonaldo View Post
    The ea is based on the combination of easy BUY SELL indicator + bollinger bands +RSI + a pair of moving averages.
    It works accurate due to the best strategy.
    Just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com for more info.
    hei man thanks for the great information. It's really intresting for me and i'll try that one when i have time. Any way can i use it in to any pair ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast