+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    Thanks dear brother for sharing this with us. I think we should give a try to it . But kindly tell me brother what kind of strategy are
    You using here in the Forex. By sharing your thoughts with me i will be much thankful to you for this. I am a bigginer and just trying to learn.
    Bhai ji aapko ess forum se kaafi acha learn karne ko milega,esme trader ko learn karna hoga,esme aap forum ke good threads se kaafi learn kar sakte hai,esme aapko apne aap market me trading system banakar he chalna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-22), batool (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-21), garrysidhu (2017-10-21), ghaffar500 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-21), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-21), rehanayaz (2017-10-22), sufiyan22 (2017-10-21), yulbang111 (2017-10-21), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this strategy, and for all this information in the block, I think I'll try to apply this stratige on a demo account to see what will tell me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,258 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks dear brother for sharing this with us. I think we should give a try to it . But kindly tell me brother what kind of strategy are
    You using here in the Forex. By sharing your thoughts with me i will be much thankful to you for this. I am a bigginer and just trying to learn.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-14), fxearner (2017-10-21), ghaffar500 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-14), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-14), kanita (2017-10-16), munibkhan (2017-10-16), punjabpolice (2017-10-14), QamarXulqi (2017-10-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-16), zahid2016 (2017-10-19)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dual regulatory structure in France overseeing the local financial markets via the Autorit des Marchs Financiers (AMF) and the Autorit de Contrle Prudentiel et de Rsolution (ACPR) has once again warned the public of forex websites not authorized to carry out business in their jurisdiction.

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello sir it is good blog with good information in there with some signals of course, but i do not find the EA in there and also you need to update the signals in there time by time and i believe that it is very helpful for some trader who want to get some signals .

Junior Member Antfx64 is an unknown quantity at this point Antfx64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello everyone,
    I don't know if I can ask this question here, but I'm looking for strategyquant software.
    Can somebody help me...??
    Thank you everyone in advance

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience in this field I must experience the rolling robot Demo as the link will not work I ask my buddy clarification in the problem. i favor manual trading because manual trading is the best way years old learn. and learning is the only process which enhance the knowledge.

Member orni308 is an unknown quantity at this point orni308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fk768518 View Post
    human automated trading sytem use he ni krna chahiyay human mehnat kar k by human trading krni chahiyay yeh sab say best ha aur esi main he prifit ha meray bhai automated trzxing krni he ni chahiyay ex say loss aur accountk kill honag k zayada chances hotay han
    Haan pehle khud se trading karni seekhi chahiye, jab hum khud se trading karna seekhenge tab hum trading systems ko asani se tune kar sakte hain.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,543 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business some traders are using the robot which is the best trading system for the trading in forex but most of the people are trading manually because they think that the robot are making mistake

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EA will open trades based on rules fulfilled, when it is ranging, will it be the same just like the EA hedge the market, purchase and sell at the same time. If you not really learn about Forex and a person have also don`t realize Time so visit Insta Forex PAMM account Managing System. its useful to you plus also for you Funds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast