+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 295 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Study materials for Forex trading

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as a newbie trader you have a lot to learn about forex trade, of course this is not an easy business that a lot of us normally do in everyday life, looking for forex material to get the right knowledge is not bad at all but most of the ebooks and website will give you what you really want, so it is important that you learn from the demo account....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to G-7 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-19)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhia sab se best trading materialjo hn vo new pr analhysis krna hn jo ke data se ati hn aur osko parh kr apko six sence se trading krni hn osse apko long term bhi yrade kr saktey hn gaar ap osme kamyab ho gae to samjho ap mameerho gae hn
    forex ke business me trader ko jo bhi learn material chahiye hota hai wo usko online he miljaata hai,esme trader ko koi bhi fees nahi dena hota hai,esme trader jetna apne aap se market me knlwedge aur samajhkar chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), yulbang111 (2018-03-21)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,190 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not prefer books to study forex because forex is very simple and some people make it big a huge of complicated forex have some basic and rule than you have just to trade to get experience.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), G-7 (2018-03-19)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Well the first one is to learn about the transaction in forex trading strategies using some existing indicators on the tool or you can add the new MetaTrader other indicators for forex trading. The second thing is to learn to face our emotions to remain patient in analyzing the market, do not be hasty in making decisions.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,378 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia sab se best trading materialjo hn vo new pr analhysis krna hn jo ke data se ati hn aur osko parh kr apko six sence se trading krni hn osse apko long term bhi yrade kr saktey hn gaar ap osme kamyab ho gae to samjho ap mameerho gae hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-03-21)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    best study material for forex trading yehi hy k aap pehlay achi trha learn kro knowledge hasil kro or phir ye hy k aap demo account pr practise kro ta k market k baray men aap ko information mil jaey jo k aap ko real trading men help dy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

iqrayousaf (2018-04-24)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,777 Times in 12,635 Posts
    i love forex trading business because is per work karne say muje earning bhi milti hai aor is say muje bohat kuch seekney ko bhi milta hai is liye main is per work bhi karta hon aor isko seekhne ko bhi dil karta hai time to time main search karta hon forex trading ki tips and tricks jis kay through main kuch new learn karney ki koshish karta hon kyun kay ap jitna learn karen gein new things ko apko wo things apkay forex trading kay future main utna zayada profit day gi apko faida dein gein main nay apni trading life main apney trading career main bohat loss ka samna kiya hai is liye main nay apni mistakes say bohat kuch learn kiya hai wo isliye kay eak bar mistake hoti hai bar bar wohi mistakes ki jayen to wo mistake nahi hoti balkay wo khud apna time waste karna hota hai aor us ka koi faida bhi nahi hota is liye behter yeh hai kay ap real and geniune work karen.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-03-15)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best option for learning forex is a demo account. You can get a lot of knowledge from demo accounts. You must collect e-books and tutorial videos. Use them with caution. Stay up to date with trade news. This way you can learn trading. I am also new in forex trading and I have little knowledge but now I practice with demo account and I hope it is good to gain experience. I always try to get trading knowledge about trading in forex. I love forex trading to get something.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best and easiest material that helps you become a successful trader and understands Forex in a short time is the video book does not feature a live chart between the papers, so it is not as interactive as the videos you can search on youtube or even in many forums they provide materials like it's in my opinion that the best study material is to learn about this forum post and have to read the business newspaper and watch tv business news to gain knowledge to join this forum around the world and more important is opening your demo account than you would do. can get profit in this forum.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

sukronfx (2018-03-13)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion There are so many places on the internet for you to understand the freely-related currency, such as child pips. If you want to understand currency transactions with video clips, I think you can search their machines. There are many methods. to understand the currency on the internet dealing.But I hope you can practice with your first trial consideration The best study material for forex trading is a demo account in demo account we can practice trading more and more without losing money and this will improve understanding and our knowledge of the forex trading market and in my openion this is the best material for all of us to learn. trade

18. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 295 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)