+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 480 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaifulCG View Post
    You gamble when no knowledge and experience.
    You trade when the acquired knowledge and experience.
    Forex is what you make. you're not serious about forex trading you will lose.
    aapne sahi kaha, without knowledge aur experience gamble hi kahlati hai, hume aisa nahi karna chahiye, knowledge aur experience must hai, nahi to humara is field mein paisa kamana mushkil hoga, gamble jaisa koi roll nahi hota hai, hume business ko business ki tarah hi lena chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member shaifulCG is an unknown quantity at this point shaifulCG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtenam View Post
    trading on forex is little bit similar to gambling. once I started to trade over here I couldn't feel relax.
    I always just have think about the adoption of new and most effective strategy of making profit.
    You gamble when no knowledge and experience.
    You trade when the acquired knowledge and experience.
    Forex is what you make. you're not serious about forex trading you will lose.
    I failed when I did not try

Member Al-Amin_Raj is an unknown quantity at this point Al-Amin_Raj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think i am trading because gambling is so big word and need also a lot of capital my capital is not so lot that cause i am sure that i am trading in forex market and also gambling is so risky and i am not prepare for take any risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been trading in the forex market for about one and half year. At the beginning of forex trading I only learned the buy and sell for forex market trading. That was not the way for trading in the forex market. That was a kind of bet or gambling. But now I have trading with my analysis and strategy. I am not gambling in forex market trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mlkusman is an unknown quantity at this point mlkusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not agree with you .i like it very much . its very good question for new trader. not at all if you forum goes well and your experience is much than you can shine in forex trading. if not your are loss your money its business its not a gambling

Senior Member hashmi khan is an unknown quantity at this point hashmi khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if you want to earn money by forex trading then its compulsory you should take it serious don't think is gambling.if you think its gambling then you never get profit.profit is depend upon traders quality not only luck.

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just believe that if i am gambling here maybe more of the time i will got the loss, but now i have make the trading on the forex, so i do not make too much loss and i have make more of the profit from the loss on the forex business

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading is no gambling it is only traditional marketing and we are forex trading earn white money not a gambling black money . i love forex and i hate gambling

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.
    this is a good question and you are right one should ask this question from himself, or herself, and i think trading is so complex task that without proper training, one is very difficult to trade and it will be like gambling to him/her.

Senior Member hamza12 is on a distinguished road hamza12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well.... i am really sure about that i am just trading and fair trading and not gambling and i believe in that and i think that it up to you that how you do trade and what you consider it either trading or gambling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 480 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)