+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 480 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member zahid1 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I surely can say I am trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no way that we may thinking that forex trading will be compared to be like gambling. Forex trading is a good and solid business with perfect earning ground. So i still saying that forex trading is superb.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends upon trader that what he thinks about Forex, in my opinion Forex is a a business and that can be handled efficiently if we know about its operation, It is gambling for those who only invests initially and wants to take more and more profit without making serious moves. If one trades with better strategy then he is able to take profit ****ually like a professional businessman otherwise he is gambling.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I know it very well , what I am doing with forex trade . I am work hard with my money in forex trade and then forex give me money from this . So forex trade is not like a gambling .

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck of course apko success dilanay ka source hai laikin apko knowledge aur experience kay sath sath lucky bhi hona chahiyay because knowledge aur
    apki experience bhi tabhi effect kurta hai jub apki luck apka sath day laieh skin isay ap gambling nahin kah suktay

Member fxmilon is an unknown quantity at this point fxmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have much time to trade in the forex market. I like to trade in the forex market as long as I am in front of forex market. I think trading with knowledge and strategy I can develop my trading earning profit from the forex market. But gambling is not certain. So I do not do gamble in the forex trading.

Member zahid1 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trading.

Senior Member taharoyal52 is an unknown quantity at this point taharoyal52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am sure that i am doing excellent dealing only.because whenever i start a business i always do it with appropriate studies and considering.
    even though it areas in reduction it will be studies error and it cant be betting.
    people who start business only with crazy think are known as players.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by natasha View Post
    i think that trading is very much similar to gambling and i think that we should be trading with a plan and with a strategy and i think that it is very much tough than gambling as there is very much psychological pressure involved in forex trading
    without strategy we can't call it trading at all, trading only when you have good proper system and a plan to achieve your goals and you don't give any chance for luck to change this by money management mainly

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dude mera sochna hai ki agar aap bina news pe dhyan diye bina market ko analyze kiye yuhi jidhar market ja rahi hai udhar trade kar rahe hai toh aap gambling kar rahe hai.. bhale hi aapko profit ho ya loss woh matter nahi karta hai..
    KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE BHI KUCH HARNA PADTA HAI
    AUR HAAR KAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 442 of 480 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)