+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 480 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Junior Member triker47 is an unknown quantity at this point triker47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko bohat saray log gamblig kay tor per use kertay hain per ye trading kernay walay per depend kerta hai. k wo isay kis liay use ker raha hai.main to isay aik real work sumjh ker kerta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ammar12 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.
    i agree with you ,it is not gambling, if you have a good plan and good strategy ,you will good trader, and lose a time in forex tarding if you believe that is gamblaing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the trader is not gambling, because forex trading is the buying and selling trading activities affected economic law. different from gambling based solely on luck alone. Forex trading can be observed directly in the market condition, which can be predicted based on the law and economics movement direction

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far i knew about forex after some margin call and lose in trade i can say sure that forex is really gamble.we have to lose huge in trade when we use huge lots.But sometimes we can also make huge profit from trade with luck as it is a very lucky game.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I think about the trading that is done by me is a little bit of gambling.Apart from this It is neither gambling nor trading. it is only for g reeding . I think so.

Member damilare is an unknown quantity at this point damilare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not gambling but it has features related to gambling that you must observe if you want to make success in forex. You must not be afraid of LOSING just like a gambler will expect anything to happen after placing his bet.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    true, however it should we can use the analysis well and good money management as well. because it can increase the chances we will get an advantage in trade. and somehow this forex is a business, not gambling. so we must learn to better analyze dengna can get good results from this forex business.

Senior Member theplayer17 is an unknown quantity at this point theplayer17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart "is the most I like: D

Well, I agree with what you express , is to jump in and be successful in forex trading, we buy and sell is not the origin, but the analysis is right and strong risk management

good article

learning to learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

Senior Member sainkhan60 is on a distinguished road sainkhan60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling aur forex main boht bara difference yeh hai kay gambling main ap sirf luck kay bul botay pur jeet suktay hain jubkay urat hotiForex main apko luck kay sath sath money management aur experience ki bhi zarurat hoti haiaur agar strategy nahin to trade nahin just luck nahin luck +strategy both are essential

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Individual traders has different approach to foreign exchange trade business. Some take foreign exchange trade as a game of luck and this and this makes them to gamble in take foreign exchange trade business. For me, i see foreign exchange trade as a business that needs concentration, skills and knowledge. So i trade i don't gamble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 480 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)