+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 480 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member rafishifa2 is an unknown quantity at this point rafishifa2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do trading.gambling for those people who are not talent in forex trading.they does not know anything about forex market.this people can not success in forex market.forex is a business it is not gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the answer depend if you trade randomly in this case you are gambling and you may win in on time but not sustain because the luck will not be with you continous forex need accurate analysis for win so it is trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AJAY is on a distinguished road AJAY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is both, but i am trading in forex trading market , because if i feel that it is a game then we can't get profit even and if we think it is real profit & loss business market then we can do it and get more profit.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bablu7832 View Post
    I think forex is definitely a business not a gambling because it involves planning,analysis,hard work and discipline.And gambling just a guess work.If we take forex as gambling then we can never win but if we take it as trading then we will definitely win some day.
    In principle, forex is a business where we can manage our trade well to get a consistent profit and avoid bankruptcy. but for traders who do not have sufficient skills and knowledge, sometimes used forex as gambling where they are trade just by luck.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is definitely a business not a gambling because it involves planning,analysis,hard work and discipline.And gambling just a guess work.If we take forex as gambling then we can never win but if we take it as trading then we will definitely win some day.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Gambling the person involved will be doing it purely based on luck factor, and may be some modern gamblers may do it more scientifically. But Forex trading is not like that , here only the person who has adequate knowledge about the Forex market and world economy can only make money and rest of the people do it like gambling.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member eraduy is an unknown quantity at this point eraduy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The gambling in forex markets is not a great idea to following , all what happened is to depend on luck and this is not right , so i prefer to be a trader that trade with a logical analysis to have a logical results !!

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diljaladj View Post
    When i first started doing trading 4 months back it was gambling as i did not had too much knowledge or experience about it i just did it randomly so that is gambling but after 4 months now i consider myself doing proper trading because i have a good knowledge about it.
    good to hear that, yes try to avoid gambling, its just short time of lucky, we can really rely on that for a long time, sooner or later you will get loss or margin call, so its better to start learning about basic forex and use your brain and eyes

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i first started doing trading 4 months back it was gambling as i did not had too much knowledge or experience about it i just did it randomly so that is gambling but after 4 months now i consider myself doing proper trading because i have a good knowledge about it.

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a kinds of trading market,it is world wide famous currency trading market,i think forex trading is not a gambling plat form to us.we are doing fresh trading in forex market..there are many different between forex trading and gambling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 440 of 480 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)