+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 480 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In gambling you have only hope but o strategy plus in gambling you merely depend on luck but in forex it can become gambling if you are totally neglecting the technical and fundamental part and are just putting trades on guess then you are gambling. if you analyze completely then you are working hard to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jinke pass jiada pesa hote ha ja fir jo apna pesa bekar me paglo ki trah lose karna chahte ho wahi gambling passand karte hein,mere thinking ke hisab se forex me bhut kmm log gambling passand karte hoge sabhi trade passand karte hein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aditya kurnia is an unknown quantity at this point aditya kurnia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exchanging along forex is definitely tiny bit similar to playing. after i did start to industry up here My spouse and i weren't able to experience relax.
    I only have look at the adopting of the latest and most successful means of devising profit.

Member zahid1 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe I am trading and there is no gambling in Forex .

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am realising that the more I invest my money to take profit, the more I am gambling. I think, I want to take risk to get more money and it is gambling. and I am doing so. so I should avoid forex trading. my habit is growing low day by day.

Member ZOUHAIR_ZIZO28 is an unknown quantity at this point ZOUHAIR_ZIZO28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was taught by a mentor that forex is dealing with analysis, instead it is not a gambling scheme that anyone can deal in.

Member jihed.janjoun is an unknown quantity at this point jihed.janjoun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am doing Trade of course.. if you fully depend on Luck, then you are actually doing gambling, but if you Analyze the Market before you make Decision to Open Position, then you are Trading. well, we are still doing Speculation so, it could be not much Differents !!

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    between gambling and trading there is no much difference, we should apply all Forex rules from the good technical analysis before making an entry to the amount of money we risk in every position, gambling is not only trading by luck, it is also trading with very large lots

Senior Member Russell is an unknown quantity at this point Russell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is not gambling by gambling we understand that keep a bet depend the result on luck but Forex is different from that situations. Here Forex trader do a hard work for making profit they do not depend on the luck rather they make analysis for their trading so it is wrong that Forex is gambling.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once did a forex trader who relies gambling. but I always lose and not be able to recoup my trade. now I've been able to think positive and start trading using the skill. Forex trading is not gambling, so I should be able to use strategies and good management to be able to make a profit in trading
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 480 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)