+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 480 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member shimulislam is an unknown quantity at this point shimulislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not gambling with forex trade because if a man gambling with forex trade so i must that he make loss forex market so we should avouid gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only expert traders do trading in Forex.But all the new and fool traders do gambling rather than trading.Because they are very greedy.They can not control their greed.They take big risk.Their motto is do or die.So they are obviously gambler.But traders who use stop loss and take profit are not gambler.They always do but never die.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yog is an unknown quantity at this point yog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling is not the right right way to deal with this market so we should always look at the ways that are the right ways to work and make progress in this global market.

Junior Member lokhnath is an unknown quantity at this point lokhnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in person that I do transactions within the forex business could be a results of the analysis as a basis of reference for determinant the choice to open and shut positions position thus I assume that transactions that I did the results of the analysis instead of simply guesswork which may result in gambling .

Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Trade while not analyzing that's gambling,, mercantilism short time trades, whereas not correct analysis and whereas not exploitation Forex risk management techniques may be a heap of form of a chance but with correct knowledge and talent when we have a tendency to trade it's some issue whole totally different and plenty of refined than gambling.

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu trading karti hun naa kay gambling kiun kay maine trading ko learn karnay kay baad he real account per trading start ki hai or main koi bhi trading decision lenay say pehlay forex market ko analyze karti hun fundamental and technical analysis kay through or phir isi ki basis per koi decision leti hun.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trading in forex and i am not gamabling because i trading base on my strategy
    so i just get in the market in the right time and i can make much profit when i get in the market,,

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trde whitout analysing that is gambling,, Trading short time trades, while not correct anlaysis and while not exploitation forex risk management techniques is a lot of sort of a gamble however with correct data and skill after we trade it's some factor totally different and a lot of subtle than gambling.

Member rachid88 is an unknown quantity at this point rachid88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I trade and not gamble because gambling is built at no luck either Forex trading is based on the science and study of technical and fundamental analysis and tracking of global economic news and political

Banned monblanc is an unknown quantity at this point monblanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    many traders are trading like gambling, it looks for those who trade without using money management, so that they do not care about the risk of each transaction, and they make a transaction without careful prior analysis and just need a luck for profit, its too bad for trader who like that

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to trading kar raha hun q k main forex ka koi bhe ghalat use nahi karta hun maine jab se forex main kaam start kiya hain to mujhe profit he huwa hain forex main & main happy hun k main forex main acha profit karta hun!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 432 of 480 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)