+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 480 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not consider myself a gambler but some times i also do gambling and take some big risks to have extraordinary profits, however most of the times i failed in making money with gambling.

Senior Member rudolf is an unknown quantity at this point rudolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trading strategy is depends on person to person. the man who is more emotional will gamble but who has a far reaching plan will not do this. though i am anew trader have enough emotion but i think that i am a trader not gambler.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since forex is not a game which should be contested to get a result, i can't gamble it. My trading is based on the principle of investments to get returns.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actualy trade and not gumble thats how it is if its gumbling in the first place i wouldn't even be hear if you actualy asked me but i enjoy tradimg features each and everyday.

Banned hablu is an unknown quantity at this point hablu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is no any kind of game. Many people think Forex is a gamble. But I believe Forex has loss and profit like other business. In Forex people can make loss or profit with traders trading style.

Member Md. salahuddin is an unknown quantity at this point Md. salahuddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to open trade based on some indicators and only after getting favorable i open the trade. As i depend on some analysis to open trade, i am not involve in gambling but in trading. A gambler is he who trade base only on his luck.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think gambler can't make profit on business place. And forex is a business. If you want to make good profit from forex trading then you need to accept this is a business. Otherwise its not possible to stay long time in forex trading.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that i am doing the real time trading and according to the trading concept you can do trade if you are putting your investment with the involvement of risk and i am doing so i am doing real trade

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    I imagine that trading on forex is short bit same to diversion. once I started to trade over here I couldn't property weaken. I ever fitting screw think most the appropriation of new and most effective strategy of making profit.

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some people see forex as gambling, but i have never seen it as such. Rather, it is a trading that involves exchanging of currencies against each other. There is no stake on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 480 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)