+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 480 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member imansby is on a distinguished road imansby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is legal currency trading and trade need the techniques and strategies that must be mastered before engaging in this business in order to survive and make a profit. when we enter the world of forex without equipping yourself with the trading techniques and strategies as well as we gamble not knowing what to expect and did not know how Profit and loss we will suffer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alimdesk is an unknown quantity at this point alimdesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the feelings may be similar to that of gambling. but i do not think that forex trading is a gambling. here is no function of luck here, but gambling involves a great deal of luck rather than skill of play.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Senior Member Neha21 is an unknown quantity at this point Neha21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not essay or righteous estimate any trade because I am notion fortunate. Every trade I perform is on the fundament of many kindly of analysis and if it goes wicked that effectuation the analysis were wicked but I meet do not try .

Member tabassum is an unknown quantity at this point tabassum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really still find an answer with this,in my analysis i really follow markets,but when i had profit,i really want more & greed makes me destroy.thnaks

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bba View Post
    I think that it can be gamble or the trading for the traders. Actually I think the it is not gambling in the trading. Most people who make a go at this demanding profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably. It is not as gambling. I am giving most of the time when I am free. When I come from the university then I sit in front of the computer. I think that one person will get more profit if he or she think it is a trade.
    Some forex exchange traders use forex trading for gambling and some use it for real time trading by following the rules. I always assure all gamblers that their days are numbered in forex, they will still have losses in their trading.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is business. So if you use this like as a gritty then you can't represent consistent get from this line. But if you swap equal as a businessman then you can urinate accordant vantage from this business and you can use this clear for your living.

Senior Member bba is on a distinguished road bba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it can be gamble or the trading for the traders. Actually I think the it is not gambling in the trading. Most people who make a go at this demanding profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably. It is not as gambling. I am giving most of the time when I am free. When I come from the university then I sit in front of the computer. I think that one person will get more profit if he or she think it is a trade.

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a bast job.I think I am a trader in forex.You see,most of the time,I will follow the experts' advice to trade.But sometimes,I think will gamble in forex,when there is no advice and no clearly trend,then I think I may gamble at that time.Thanks..........

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm agree with you, it can be made trading in gambling can also be made as trade in general, as well as trade in goods and services, which a trader must have systems and strategies in order to gain from her trade. If we make we no need to gamble a lot of thinking strategies all kinds, no need to do a market analysis, you can simply buy or sell any luck certainly profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 480 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)