+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 480 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member hmidaanas is an unknown quantity at this point hmidaanas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always trade as a trader and want to be best trader in forex trading business, so if you want to be trade in forex trading then must be take every trade seriously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member issssou is an unknown quantity at this point issssou's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not betting & i never had been a gambler in foreign exchange money trading business. I was taught by a mentor that foreign exchange is dealing with analysis, in lieu it is not a betting process that somebody can deal in.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member queen1234 is an unknown quantity at this point queen1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex trading because it depends on the analysis, research, and learning
    unlike gambling is just luck and do not study a specific plan to play in

Senior Member diljaladj is on a distinguished road diljaladj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view most newbies take forex trading as gambling which is really so wrong as that kind of mindset which will always cause you losses so always trade if you have knowledge about it otherwise only start with demo account.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i am trading! each time i am executing buy and sell order on the basis of my analysis. sometimes i am making profit and sometimes i am making loss. isn't it a business? on the other hand i can monitor everything whatever happening through the market via my trading terminal. so this business is really transparent! so i think there is no chance to define it as gambling!

Member timkola is an unknown quantity at this point timkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take forex trading as business and so I make proper analysis before entering the market. I invest my time in reading the minds of professional traders.

Senior Member real pips is an unknown quantity at this point real pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading forex is an art and traders are artist in controlling their enotion when they trade. trading needs traders to learn very hard for getting experience, gamble is not, trading makes profit by caculation, analysis for profit but gamble is work base on luck

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We look at the matter that will currency dealing is often a types of organization, but the is actually a number of similarity in between currency dealing and also betting, simply because over the investing we will need to quote, it's a types of betting, although currency dealing seriously isn't quietly betting.

Banned benteng is an unknown quantity at this point benteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    When trading Forex you will often see a two-sided quote, consisting of a 'bid' and 'offer'. The 'bid' is the price at which you can sell the base currency (at the same time buying the counter currency). The 'ask' is the price at which you can buy the base currency (at the same time selling the counter currency).

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main shuro shuro main gambling hi kia karta tha lakin us time par mujhy gambling and trading main difference ka pta bhi naheen tha, ab main janta hoon kay trading aur gambling main faraq hay aur humin market main gable naheen trade karna hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 480 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)