+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 480 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without appropriate and examined technique and without implementing danger control resources, without getting enough encounter if we business it would be more like betting and there shall be equivalent possibilities of dropping as of successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my friend. when I always want to open trade market analysis, using money management, determine the target gains or losses, and when the targets are met I will close the laptop. so what I do is not gambling my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member turborx15 is an unknown quantity at this point turborx15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buddy I don't think that Forex is a gambling. If Forex is a gambling so world economy is also gambling. So certainly forex is not a gambling it's a business which is control by world economy. Thanks

Member ingsun is an unknown quantity at this point ingsun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hai friend .. thank you .. I think forex is basically not a gamble. however, if we do not have the understanding and learning of science, forex will be the same with gambling .. I agree with you, if we want to do forex trading, then we must continue to learn and strengthen strategy.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is thin line between the act of trading and the act of gambling in forex. the speculative nature and the volatile nature of forex makes it seems like a gamble. but when you keep to the tenetes of having good timing, tactics, large capital base, discipline and tactical mind, you will see it as not gambling because banks do it too.

Junior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Most people who make a go at this demanding
    profession of trading fail. And they fail miserably.
    This hard, cold reality is due to several reasons,
    but I'd like to point out one of the most damaging
    of all those reasons. What has guaranteed the
    failure of countless trading novices is the inability
    to see the difference between a "gamble" and a
    "professional trade" .

If you really want to make consistent money in the
    forex market, your methods had better be professional
    and extremely disciplined. No guess work. If you want
    to be entertained, it is better and cheaper to go to
    the movies.

Smart trading involves executing a plan. Do you have
    a plan? If not, then the hard truth is you are gambling.

Gambling is nothing more than buying or selling with the
    hope that you are right. So in my opinion, it is very very
    important that you trade smart. Have a plan and execute
    that plan. You can never lose sight of this fact: in order
    to win this game of forex trading, you must last.
    Those who trade smartly last, and those who gamble don't
    last.

Every trader must learn to recognize which is which. In
    your trading style, are you gamling? Or Are you trading smart?

Education is the Key to your success. Get professionally trained,
    and mentored and you will last long in this lucrative profession.
    Greetings my
    thanks for posting friend, I realized that the most important thing is education and analysis in trade, so not like gambling, so I can not lose lucky and skali necessary for me to use financial management to avoid the huge disadvantage.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not gambling this is currency business in this business you can earn more and more there is no any limit . this business is legal business and work all over the world .

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    I think it is a misconcept among people comparing gambling and forex trading.gambling means your taking chances on other people and in forex you are buying and selling things like any ordinary business
    YOu are right dear there is no comparisone between these two but for new trader it's really necessary to know the difference between these two that why many of traders ask the same again and again. forex tradng is not a ordinary business in this you need to put your best knowledge and efforst as well.

Junior Member umaira is an unknown quantity at this point umaira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading is looked at, gambling takes a much more complex dynamic approach that what is presented in the definition. Money traders are gambling without even knowing it. In this article we will look at the hidden ways In which gambling creeps into trading practices, as well as the stimulus that may drive an individual to trade (and possibly gambling) in the first place. The market will determine if they will become successful or remain a mere gambler in the financial markets.

Gambling (trading) for excitement.

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, i think i am a trader in forex , you see, most of the time, i will follow the experts, advice to trade, but sometimes, i think will gamble in forex, when there is no advice and no clearly trend, then i think i may gamble at that time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 417 of 480 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 415 416 417 418 419 427 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)