+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 480 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading business contains various risks even at the start of your business. Right decisions in trading business must always be done because the market always changes. Facing the risk is sometimes needed in the world of business. The instability in the market makes the trading business difficult. There are trading strategies that can be used in the trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rianta is an unknown quantity at this point rianta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    I think personally that I do transactions in the forex business is a result of the analysis as a basis of reference for determining the decision to open and close positions position so I assume that transactions which I did the results of the analysis rather than just guessing that might lead to gambling .
    very true we have to trade with the analysis and should not be without analysis, because if so then it could be categorized with gambling. for it to all of them must be understood that forex should be done with the analysis as if no analysis including gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andhikayasa is an unknown quantity at this point andhikayasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far, I am trying not to be a gambler, I want to become a forex trader using as a place to work to earn money. not a place to make money by gambling. why do I dare say I'm betting, as I tried to read the direction of the market by way of technical or fundamental

Junior Member marley is an unknown quantity at this point marley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    clear before plunging into the world of forex. should know that the biggest risk would be acceptable so psychologically better prepared and not so stressful if bad things befall. who do not just think about the value that classified lmyan liquiditasnya quickly aja.kalo fortunately not not possible in a day / week will quickly return the capital. but risknya also just like that. capital a day can also OUT.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamika View Post
    Forex is a kind of gambling but when you trade well and with good emotions and when you follow the concepts and the rules in Forex trading, this does not become gambling and most of the powerful people and banks are involving with the Forex market.
    I disagree with you, you said if forex is a kind of gambling, I guess that's not true, forex is purely a business. in the forex business there are various ways and strategies so we do not depend on luck to get a profit. forex is gambling or not, it all depends on the people running it but basically forex trading is a business

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The success statistics in e-mini are just plain startling. The vast majority of e-mini traders are not consistently successful, and the ratio is not even close to positive. The question has to be asked "Why is there a wide disparity in the number of consistently successful traders and traders who

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a kind of gambling but when you trade well and with good emotions and when you follow the concepts and the rules in Forex trading, this does not become gambling and most of the powerful people and banks are involving with the Forex market.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TO avoid becoming gambler in forex trading, we must preaparing a good strategy and analysis before we make order in market. With always make strategy, we can improving our trading skill

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I give be doing actual purchase and commerce from the adulterant nowness frames, so because of this i really conceive i'm certainly not doing virtually any game. Additionally my own purchasing and selling is not honorable with courtesy to the chance, as a jock my relation and i buy and trade together with advantageous reasoning somebody by capital of good income supervision.

Senior Member abdul is an unknown quantity at this point abdul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex market ko join ker k is men working kerta hon or is ko job ki tarah join kerta hon is ley ham is ko gambling nai keh sekty or gambling to buri thing hai or forex hamri achi job hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 480 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)