+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 480 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes, we do not realize when we make analize and predict the market price, we feel good with it but it is wrong concept, because when we predict the market and at the same time we have already used gambling system for trading and of course some of them will take and meet some losing...because we just predict,,not make a real analysis,,,and so,,,forex trading is real market,,,and we do reaction while there is action in the market and it means we do trade based on what we see right now,,,not predict, bet and guess

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i can understand the market movement then how that can be a gambling......... can any one tell me............. so many people are saying that forex is a gambling...... do you know why....... because they dont know about forex and they enter in forex and give trade without any experience and from that they want to earn money from forex and that reason they lose money and after that they are saying that forex is a gambling..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member a11 is an unknown quantity at this point a11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie in this trade and till no i have not earned monye from it so i am gambling now but i am trying to make good strategy for my work and earn money from it and get success in Forex life

Banned rofiq is an unknown quantity at this point rofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading short time trades, without proper anlaysis/calculation and without using forex risk management techniques is more like a gamble but with proper knowledge and experience when we trade it is some thing different and more sophisticated than gambling.

Member harddisk is an unknown quantity at this point harddisk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gambling is not the right right way to deal with this market so we should always look at the ways that are the right ways to work and make progress in this global market.

Senior Member sheryraj is an unknown quantity at this point sheryraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtenam View Post
    trading on forex is little bit similar to gambling. once I started to trade over here I couldn't feel relax.
    I always just have think about the adoption of new and most effective strategy of making profit.
    bro it is a business and it is not a gambling and i am verified this lready an di think it will must be good for us and we can got much wioth this and then all the things can be good for us and we should be know this is a real bsuiness

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is one thing and gambling is another where you are gambling you are not sure if you money will be back but when you are trading the lvel of sureity depend on howell as a trader you know the art of forexing
    many people think that forexing and gambling is the same thing

Senior Member vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of newbies depended only on indicators because of less knowlegde of experience but in case of gambeling ,,this is done through only in condition of less knowledge and most of newbies do it in beginnign of time

---------- Post added 12-21-2012 at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-20-2012 at 01:16 PM ----------

most of newbies depended only on indicators because of less knowlegde of experience but in case of gambeling ,,this is done through only in condition of less knowledge and most of newbies do it in beginnign of time

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading on forex is little bit similar to gambling. once I started to trade over here I couldn't feel relax.
    I always just have think about the adoption of new and most effective strategy of making profit.
    this is a trading business so we should must be got knowledge about this and it will must be good for us so it will be good if we have a knowledge and here is profit and loss are together so this is not a gambling

Senior Member nadira is an unknown quantity at this point nadira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think that forex and gamlib are the same thing l, forex iz totaly difrent from gambling ,
    forex befor beeing busness it was a seance tht contain sea of information wich we must kow it all
    then thinkin to trade , it have rule and condition we must commit it , we mut be seriuodese during trding and dont take it as gambling or sothing to fun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 480 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)