+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 480 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member pelotrader is an unknown quantity at this point pelotrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading was otherwise inconsequential trading using alias analysis is not much different as well as gambling.
    it is the act of playing gambling games
    a wise trader can certainly use his account with no gambling
    smart traders not remember gambler

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trade Forex Trader gembalara's a lot of you act like that, there are a lot of Trader who trade in some of the most thought they were safe. They understand that this behavior is that China is sambabana pharekse each tredei in Los Angeles.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yeref is an unknown quantity at this point yeref's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayem View Post
    I don't think this is a gambling. i always work hard here and analysis regulalrly. follow news many things. so i think this is not part of a gambling. when market condition changed then i open my position. this is simply a trading and we can called business.
    i agree, becayase we makes analysis and we build a trading strategy and makes money management and risk management also. if we do gambling then we dont need to do many things like that

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trying to do the well tradings in forex so that i should be able to get some money at the end of the month and i know that with the good strategy we can get more easy money otherwise it is difficult for us to get the money from this market.

Senior Member cahyadi is an unknown quantity at this point cahyadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your forex trading business is purely business and not gambling. I am here to do business in forex account, I see that the market and and I decide what I want to close any open market.
    make decisions with no emotion, my first thought is this forex business is gambling, but once I come straight into the forex business, I can say this is purely business currency.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think this is a gambling. i always work hard here and analysis regulalrly. follow news many things. so i think this is not part of a gambling. when market condition changed then i open my position. this is simply a trading and we can called business.

Senior Member passion is an unknown quantity at this point passion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think individually that I do dealings in the currency trading business is a consequence of the research as a reasons for referrals for identifying the choice to make roles place so I believe that dealings which I did the results of the research rather than just wondering that might cause to betting .

Senior Member PTtrader is an unknown quantity at this point PTtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    In my opinion,I think I am a trader in forex.You see,most of the time,I will follow the experts' advice to trade.But sometimes,I think will gamble in forex,when there is no advice and no clearly trend,then I think I may gamble at that time.
    I have it very similar. Sometimes i dont see anything good in charts, but i feel that it will go in some direction, so why not to try it for fun Of course with smaller position.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    I do think personally that i do deals inside the currency trading organization is a result of the investigation being a schedule involving guide with regard to finding out the decision to be able to available and also close opportunities location so i suppose in which deals i always did the outcomes with the investigation instead of only wondering in which could trigger playing.

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a beginner I feel that trading is difficult. but even tough I do not want to trade by way of gambling. because I think trading forex trader will only be won by being able to read the direction of the price of currency trading with the knowledge he has.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 480 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)